+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

C&W

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Whats scanrio. how do you know that you are getting your file returned?
No, i don't know, just panicking because people have gotten AOR whose application was delivered after mine. Says rec'd on February 10 and still waiting but then I calm myself down as many whose got there February 6 are still waiting. I just want to know worse case scenario. Scared, I guess. LOL

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
No, i don't know, just panicking because people have gotten AOR whose application was delivered after mine. Says rec'd on February 10 and still waiting but then I calm myself down as many whose got there February 6 are still waiting. I just want to know worse case scenario. Scared, I guess. LOL
ok. I just got some info that ircc has some internal issue in system regarding issuing aor since one day. so don't worry. it may take a couple of days more. as one of my friend called cic today to know same query. they said that they had some issues to resolve.
All the best.

NehaB Canada

Jan 7, 2020
Hi Neha! how many days gap you got between your AOR1 and biometric request.? and which date you got biometric request. I heard that IRCC internal system is down for some internal issues. and it would take a couple of days more to restore. is that true.?
Hi Atifali, I got Biometric request letter 6 days after AOR1.
AOR1 - Feb. 18th, 2020
BML - Feb. 24th, 2020

Hope your application process is going well. All the best!

NehaB Canada

Jan 7, 2020
ok. I just got some info that ircc has some internal issue in system regarding issuing aor since one day. so don't worry. it may take a couple of days more. as one of my friend called cic today to know same query. they said that they had some issues to resolve.
All the best.
IRCC website is back to normal now. I just logged in. :)

cato2usava

Feb 25, 2020
on ECAS under sponsor application, it says "decision made" but sponsor didn't receive email nor did I (PA). where will we get notice of what decision is?

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Friends I think we just got AOR1 (I'm sponsor I got on my email) but I thought they were to send PDF letter. Instead is just email text with UCI and application number and saying that docs for sponsoring my wife were received on february 14. This is the standard I suppose?

Reactions: DiiDii

kentucky_mule

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Friends I think we just got AOR1 (I'm sponsor I got on my email) but I thought they were to send PDF letter. Instead is just email text with UCI and application number and saying that docs for sponsoring my wife were received on february 14. This is the standard I suppose?
Yes, this is standard. Congratulations.

Reactions: Ksavier

lsmithonsite

Feb 25, 2020
Approved for sponsoring my nigerian spouse on February 12th.. has already done biometrics..waiting for an email about getting his medical. Most ppl say it could take 5 months from the date they received our application in Sydney NS so might be May as it was received on December 10th..hoping for faster response though. Good luck to everyone. Has angone got faster response than 5 months for getting medical? Thanks for any replies

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Guys, glad to share that I got aor1,
APPLICATION RECEIVED : FEB 11
AOR1 RECEIVED DATE: FEB 22
Waiting for BIO, MEDICAL Etc
Mine is Feb11 too best of luck for you.

Janco

Feb 3, 2020
Hi guys,

I haven't yet sumbitted my applicatin but intending to do so tomorrow. My wife and I are living in Zimbabwe - she is a Canadian Citizen by birth and I'm South African. I was planning on submitting the Spousal visa application first and then applying for a visitors visa to leave early in May this year(She's pregnant and due July 15th). What do you think is the likelyhood of me getting a visitors visa? Or should I rather apply for the visitors visa first and then apply via inland sponsorship once I'm in Canada?