+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

TYMRS

Aug 5, 2020
Our TRV application got denied in 24 hours I think I'm going to give up on this if we get no news for new year.
Wow this is saddening, my spouse and i planned to put in our trv application in tomorrow. Now I'm not sure if we should still apply. Did they give any particular reason for rejection?

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
How is that even possible? Maybe they opened it super fast...saw it was lacking in 5 minutes, and rejected it on the spot?
Mine wasn't processed at all for sure. We sent over 80 pages of documents and evidence that she would return. All this work gone to the thrash.

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Wow this is saddening, my spouse and i planned to put in our trv application in tomorrow. Now I'm not sure if we should still apply. Did they give any particular reason for rejection?
Financial situation (my mom was approved for TRV with similar financial situation), purpose of visit (visiting her husband is not a valid reason apparently) and strong family ties.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Mine wasn't processed at all for sure. We sent over 80 pages of documents and evidence that she would return. All this work gone to the thrash.
Perhaps too much supporting documents can work against you, especially for a simple TRV app. It makes one look more anxious to get into Canada.
I might be totally wrong ofc.

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Perhaps too much supporting documents can work against you, especially for a simple TRV app. It makes one look more anxious to get into Canada.
I might be totally wrong ofc.
Never had a visa application refused for sending too much ppw. They request proof, proof is provided. They're just discriminating and doing some selective review of the profile, take you $100 bucks and tell you to f*** off

• Sad
Reactions: Phalos

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Financial situation (my mom was approved for TRV with similar financial situation), purpose of visit (visiting her husband is not a valid reason apparently) and strong family ties.
He made sure to put in the form: (others) COVID-19 answer ?????? Because TRV applications without that concept in the current, are rejected immediately

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
The only part that should be mentioned is that she will visit her husband, it is in the letter, but after seeing that she will comply with the quarantine plan.

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
He made sure to put in the form: (others) COVID-19 answer ?????? Because TRV applications without that concept in the current, are rejected immediately
yes covid19 and everything that's there in the travel exemptions, quarantine plan included and she's covered by my company insurance.

That was not the reasons given in the refusal letter. like i said, just financial status, purpose of visit and family ties