+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

Mistersponsor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Is it worthwhile to apply for TRV?
Are you guys looking into applying online for TRV for your spouses cuz frankly I do not know when sponsorship applications will be reviewed. Or are you guys just going to wait it out ?

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Is it worthwhile to apply for TRV?
Are you guys looking into applying online for TRV for your spouses cuz frankly I do not know when sponsorship applications will be reviewed. Or are you guys just going to wait it out ?
Our TRV application got denied in 24 hours I think I'm going to give up on this if we get no news for new year.

• Sad
Reactions: KATHIA08

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Our TRV application got denied in 24 hours I think I'm going to give up on this if we get no news for new year.
Give up on what?
Did you show at least $5000 cad on applicants account for last 4 mos?
Job letter, property ties to country etc?

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Give up on what?
Did you show at least $5000 cad on applicants account for last 4 mos?
Job letter, property ties to country etc?
Give up on this ridiculous situation, if they're not going to give trv or process the PR application we're just wasting our time. Better to let this application rot and try again when the Covid nonsense has died off.

yes she has property more than 5000 CAD and job letter. Still her financial situation doesnt seem to be good enough, the reason for travelling (to see her husband) seems to be worthless to my dear IRCC agents and of course she has strong ties in Canada now that she's married to me. Broken system.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Give up on this ridiculous situation, if they're not going to give trv or process the PR application we're just wasting our time. Better to let this application rot and try again when the Covid nonsense has died off.

yes she has property more than 5000 CAD and job letter. Still her financial situation doesnt seem to be good enough, the reason for travelling (to see her husband) seems to be worthless to my dear IRCC agents and of course she has strong ties in Canada now that she's married to me. Broken system.
Exactly, I agree with you. It is nonsense what they are doing. We are supposed to have strong ties in Canada, we are married to our partner, and that's what the app is for, to live together. it's crazy what they do.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020

Damn, its horrible.
May I ask which country she's from?

• Sad
Reactions: Ksavier

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I also know of someone who's TRV got rejected in less than 24 Hrs. All it means is that the file wasn't even opened.
How is that even possible? Maybe they opened it super fast...saw it was lacking in 5 minutes, and rejected it on the spot?