+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

rosamor228

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Hello,

I just read in some other forum being refused by different visa offices especially of age gap. Is anybody here has been approved by 10 or more years age difference? So pity after more years of waiting and got refused? Just asking.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello,

I just read in some other forum being refused by different visa offices especially of age gap. Is anybody here has been approved by 10 or more years age difference? So pity after more years of waiting and got refused? Just asking.
Some are approved. Age gap is one factor, and any comments without other factors known would just be speculation.

Visaquery1

Mar 26, 2021
Hello,

First time posting and wondering about timelines and if anyone else has had a similar experience:

Application Received: February 2020
Biometrics Request: September 2020
Medicals Request: October 2020
Medicals Completed Status Update: October 2020
Biometrics Completed: November 2020
Pre-arrival Letter: November 2020

I have not received any updates in GCKey since. Wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience? Thanks,

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Some are approved. Age gap is one factor, and any comments without other factors known would just be speculation.
They cannot simply refuse on an age gap reason !
I have read here 39 years age gap was given Visa without interview, as the sponsor was living with wife over a year. There are factors as u wrote ; like lack of docs, pics, proofs , stays with spouse..Wrong answers in the interview and the list goes on and on

Reactions: armoured

garry91

Mar 9, 2016
Hello,

First time posting and wondering about timelines and if anyone else has had a similar experience:

I have not received any updates in GCKey since. Wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience? Thanks,

Which vo ??

jessejubilee

Feb 25, 2021
Hello,

Feb 2020 applicant here, and we have similar timeline. Both sponsor and applicant show “Decision made” on the online tool in Jan, and no updates since then.

Visaquery1

Mar 26, 2021
Feb 2020 applicant here, and we have similar timeline. Both sponsor and applicant show “Decision made” on the online tool in Jan, and no updates since then.
Thanks for letting me know, I just found it strange that some people who applied in March 2020 and had requests for medicals after are currently getting their PPRs.

sbandnd

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hello,

Have you gotten "Decision Made" yet in ECAS under Permanent Residency?

Visaquery1

Mar 26, 2021
Have you gotten "Decision Made" yet in ECAS under Permanent Residency?
When I log into ECAS, it shows as "Decision Made", but when I click on "Decision Made", the status updates show and the last one I see is "Medical results have been received." Seems like they haven't looked at the application since receiving the medical results in October 2020.

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Hello,

Similar to yours. however have not recieved Pre arrival letter. Have not heard anything since last March 2020. Recieved Bio/SA/Med all done in March 2020. Which country is the PA from?

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
When I log into ECAS, it shows as "Decision Made", but when I click on "Decision Made", the status updates show and the last one I see is "Medical results have been received." Seems like they haven't looked at the application since receiving the medical results in October 2020.

Yes thats fine. Means they have made decision and your medical update should be reflected in your GCKey account I believe. Congratulations.

Kalsiharjot

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Hi Everyone,
Just been asked to do the medicals again and given the pre arrival letter.
those emails and notifications arrived on Saturday and Sunday.
They have started working back on the files after so long...Thought this will give hope to others like me.

rohitsagwal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Hi Everyone,
Just been asked to do the medicals again and given the pre arrival letter.
those emails and notifications arrived on Saturday and Sunday.
They have started working back on the files after so long...Thought this will give hope to others like me.
Timeline and VO?