+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Spousal sponsorship Outland

SubnormalFever

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
The Sponsor approval letter I received said file will be moved to NDVO..
Yeah I got the same thing as you, different visa office though. That only means that the next step is to move the file. It hasn't been moved yet. I've been following my file very closely and calling IRCC every now and then, and guess what I have learned today? They're still sending Outland applications to visa offices by paper, not electronically! It's just as I had posted 2 days ago: all changes and promises to assess files rapidly for spousal sponsorship are for inland only for now...

• Sad
Reactions: srinipunna

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
hello all, I dont remember if I posted this issue in here or another but anyway.

Issue: Letter for PA to give biometrics was Sept 4th, PA gave them at his visa office Port of Spain Trinidad Sept 8th and since then we could see a biometrics number and the date in our file but it said fingerprints had not been received.
Gave them a few weeks to update it but I noticed everyone else around my time had biometrics completed within a few days. After two webforms sent earlier this month (one was returned because some identifying info was wrong).
Update: IRCC responded to the last one confirming they had not received them. He went back to the VAC and they told him to email POS visa office. Emailed them and was told to use webform to contact IRCC to find out file, but in our sponsor approval we had that info Mexico City. Mexico City wrote back saying they have now received them. They clearly had them the whole time...

Im not sure how long they would have pretended they didnt have them if we hadnt contacted them.

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
hello all, I dont remember if I posted this issue in here or another but anyway.

Issue: Letter for PA to give biometrics was Sept 4th, PA gave them at his visa office Port of Spain Trinidad Sept 8th and since then we could see a biometrics number and the date in our file but it said fingerprints had not been received.
Gave them a few weeks to update it but I noticed everyone else around my time had biometrics completed within a few days. After two webforms sent earlier this month (one was returned because some identifying info was wrong).
Update: IRCC responded to the last one confirming they had not received them. He went back to the VAC and they told him to email POS visa office. Emailed them and was told to use webform to contact IRCC to find out file, but in our sponsor approval we had that info Mexico City. Mexico City wrote back saying they have now received them. They clearly had them the whole time...

Im not sure how long they would have pretended they didnt have them if we hadnt contacted them.
The same happened with my citizenship application. Ddnt recieve AOR for 7 months. I contacted via webform and they responded we dont have your application or havent seen it. Literally couple of hours later I recieved AOR for my citizenship... :)

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
Hello, even thought I have my application approved and a Virtual Landing done I should receive my COPR so I can get a Social Insurance Number, right?

Preenamit

Sep 23, 2020
Anyone from India having biometrics done for another visa and file moved to cpc-ottawa and waiting for decision to be made?

SubnormalFever

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020

Heard anything from CSQ?

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Heard anything from CSQ?
yeah I sent in my CSQ app and they charge my credit card 3 working days later which was this past monday. I got my AOR from them in the mail on Friday. I guess they are doing that earlier now so the cards wont be expired by the time they are ready to actually process the application.

Do you know if we should send in our AOR to IRCC to show we applied? I remember reading people were doing that to show they had applied so they wouldn't miss a deadline but I dont see a deadline in the email from IRCC telling me to apply.

SubnormalFever

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
yeah I sent in my CSQ app and they charge my credit card 3 working days later which was this past monday. I got my AOR from them in the mail on Friday. I guess they are doing that earlier now so the cards wont be expired by the time they are ready to actually process the application.

Do you know if we should send in our AOR to IRCC to show we applied? I remember reading people were doing that to show they had applied so they wouldn't miss a deadline but I dont see a deadline in the email from IRCC telling me to apply.
Ah great! Yes I did that, sent them the confirmation and got a reply from IRCC that they had transferred my docs to the officer in charge of our application.

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Ah great! Yes I did that, sent them the confirmation and got a reply from IRCC that they had transferred my docs to the officer in charge of our application.
did you send it via webform?

Rizwan.169

Star Member
Apr 27, 2020
Timeline :
File Received: Feb 28 2020
Biometrics request: Oct 23 2020
Medical request : Oct 26 2020
SA : Oct 26 2020
File Transfer to London visa office Oct 26 2020

Reactions: Preenamit