+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Inland Sponsorship

Cacenaves

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Pr application: February 2020
Corp approval: december 10
Corp recibed by email: February 23 (long wait, I don’t know why)
Pr card application send (photos and copy Corp letter) : February 23 Edmonton office

i Successfuly linked my Pr application on gckey and shows as submitted, hopefully comes soon , good luck for everyone

Awquin

May 28, 2020
Yup. They said they are processing my background check. I have tried to get a hold of them for a few couple of days, but they were not transferring me because "they are experiencing higher calls than normal". I have even ordered my GCKEY notes and have not gotten a response yet... I honestly hope and pray i will get some answers in March as i am currently on 13 months with no answers.
I am in the exact same boat - same timeline, same office, just ordered GCKEY, I called and last week they said they could not verify my documents were received. It was all received on Jan 6th, the request came on Dec 31st. Almost 2 months right now.

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
I am in the exact same boat - same timeline, same office, just ordered GCKEY, I called and last week they said they could not verify my documents were received. It was all received on Jan 6th, the request came on Dec 31st. Almost 2 months right now.
My status changed to DM this morning. Ugh i hope it's good news...

Eeeyore95

Oct 10, 2018
My status changed to DM this morning. Ugh i hope it's good news...
Good morning

I am Feb 11th ... my status has shown decision made since Feb 26th.

I called IRCC to get the decision and they advised me they cannot tell me the decision. The officer is the one that will jave to advise us. The agent told me it could take 30 or 60 or 90 days for the officer to let us know. She said our application was 100 % done ... so it is a waiting game again.

Hope this helps

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Good morning

I am Feb 11th ... my status has shown decision made since Feb 26th.

I called IRCC to get the decision and they advised me they cannot tell me the decision. The officer is the one that will jave to advise us. The agent told me it could take 30 or 60 or 90 days for the officer to let us know. She said our application was 100 % done ... so it is a waiting game again.

Hope this helps
Oh man, are you serious? This is insane... I have seen some people getting their CORP's a day or two after receiving the DM. I guess it's different for everyone. Did you apply yourself or do you have a rep?

Reactions: J20190911

Eeeyore95

Oct 10, 2018
Oh man, are you serious? This is insane... I have seen some people getting their CORP's a day or two after receiving the DM. I guess it's different for everyone. Did you apply yourself or do you have a rep?
We used a rep ... they have access to the Gckey

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Update: I have received SA and AIP today shortly after my status on ECAS changed to DM. My lawyer now is saying that it takes another 7 months or so to get PPR. What the heck? I thought everything should be completed within 12 months or am i wrong??

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Update: I have received SA and AIP today shortly after my status on ECAS changed to DM. My lawyer now is saying that it takes another 7 months or so to get PPR. What the heck? I thought everything should be completed within 12 months or am i wrong??
DM to Complete, then You became PR when you received COPR, but waiting for PR card , it may take 107 days or more during this pandemic.

Eeeyore95

Oct 10, 2018
Hey everyone

Just wanted to let everyone know it took 2 weeks from the Decision made to complete status. We are a February 11/2020 applicant and the website says Permanent Resident as of March 5th. Now the fun begins.

Have a great day

Reactions: J20190911

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Hey everyone

Just wanted to let everyone know it took 2 weeks from the Decision made to complete status. We are a February 11/2020 applicant and the website says Permanent Resident as of March 5th. Now the fun begins.

Have a great day
Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you guys!!!!! Hopefully I won't have to wait any longer...

sheikh20

Mar 8, 2021
Hi everyone,

My application was received as of Feb 6, 2020. After medical and sponsorship approval, we got a notification that the application has been transferred to London visa office. What is the next phase? can anyone give me an idea? Using the online tool, under the decision, we have "application received".

This is a spousal application.

Mora1234

Dec 10, 2020
Hi everyone,

My application was received as of Feb 6, 2020. After medical and sponsorship approval, we got a notification that the application has been transferred to London visa office. What is the next phase? can anyone give me an idea? Using the online tool, under the decision, we have "application received".

Same situation here, sponsorship approval on January 21th and application transferred on January 27th.
Next will be approval in principal still waiting.

Hiboyoung

Sep 22, 2020
Hi everyone,

Same here
I am 25th Feb applicant.
I got SA 27th Dec and transferred to halifax office. Nothing then

does it make a process longer time?
I have no idea : (

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Same here
I am 25th Feb applicant.
I got SA 27th Dec and transferred to halifax office. Nothing then

does it make a process longer time?
I have no idea : (
Hi, I’m in Halifax as well and still no update after SA and AIP...pls keep me informed when u do get an update from Halifax as they are so backlogged it’s ridiculous. Thanks