+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Inland Sponsorship

baggins100

Dec 18, 2020
Hello

Does anyone know when does this changes? And what happens after?

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
I applied on Feb 3rd, medical received Dec 2nd and no news since then. No AIP or SA. It's been saying we're doing your background check for like 2 months.

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Hello

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
I applied on Feb 3rd, medical received Dec 2nd and no news since then. No AIP or SA. It's been saying we're doing your background check for like 2 months.
Same here with me. Applied in February 2020. Nothing after medical. They have been reviewing my background check for 2 months..

Altapnp

May 15, 2018
Hello

Review of eligibility
After this I got SA next day. Hopefully you will get your SA and AIP same day

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello

Review of eligibility
Does it say your medical has been passed? It should be saying that by now. The next step usually comes after medical is passed.

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Does it say your medical has been passed? It should be saying that by now. The next step usually comes after medical is passed.
It doesn't even say if i passed the medical test. It says "Medical results have been received"

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
It doesn't even say if i passed the medical test. It says "Medical results have been received"
It says that when you check your application status online but on your GcKey or Sign in Partner account, it gives you more info and tells you if you passed. Do you have an account or a rep? If you have a rep, ask them if you passed.

Not sure why there’s so much delay but you should get some news soon.

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
It says that when you check your application status online but on your GcKey or Sign in Partner account, it gives you more info and tells you if you passed. Do you have an account or a rep? If you have a rep, ask them if you passed.

Not sure why there’s so much delay but you should get some news soon.
My lawyer is so dumb!! I asked him if there are any updates and he told me to IRCC directly. Is there a way for me to link my application to GcKey?

ljtm

Feb 2, 2020
Same here with me. Applied in February 2020. Nothing after medical. They have been reviewing my background check for 2 months..
Hopefully you two are luckier than me. I'm a December 2019 applicant, medical exam passed but eligibility hasn't started. Background check is being reviewed since October 2020. I've contacted IRCC and the only thing that they say is: application still in process. Not even more documents requested.

baggins100

Dec 18, 2020
Hopefully you two are luckier than me. I'm a December 2019 applicant, medical exam passed but eligibility hasn't started. Background check is being reviewed since October 2020. I've contacted IRCC and the only thing that they say is: application still in process. Not even more documents requested.
That's so annoying. I hope we all will hear from them soon.

drfedora

Oct 23, 2020
I got my SA and AIP on Jan 26 2021. on the tracking site, both sponsor and principal application says decision made. I received this in my "eligibility passed" letter.

1. has anyone else received this?
  2. how long does it take for them to contact you?
  3. whats the next step? CoPR?
Here is a link to an screenshot from the "eligibility passed" letter that I received.
Screenshot from Letter

Thank you all in advance.

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
I got my SA and AIP on Jan 26 2021. on the tracking site, both sponsor and principal application says decision made. I received this in my "eligibility passed" letter.

1. has anyone else received this?
  2. how long does it take for them to contact you?
  3. whats the next step? CoPR?
Here is a link to an screenshot from the "eligibility passed" letter that I received.
Screenshot from Letter

Thank you all in advance.
Congrats...CoPR is next as long as no interview is required.