+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Inland Sponsorship

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
As

my husband got the SA 17th Dec.
but i am not sure if i got an AIP or not..

my status is saying “ we are reviewing you meet the eligibility requirements”
I didnt get any-messages about that
Oh it’s probably relationship interview then

AliSaif786

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hi, i am 25th feb applicant.

I got a new message today,
My application transferred to Halifax centre..

It is normal situation?
The message said Halifax centre may contact me for interview or to seek additional information of clarification.
Atleast you are lucky ur file is moving some people here did not see any movement after medical done.
Its normal that file moves to other offices.

dreamy2010

Jun 17, 2020
All depends on the current situation of file processing. Seems like they are delaying now. No one has the right timeframe for that.
I wish they could come up with a new processing time based on the new situation and announce it to the applicants. Not just mentioning that the whole process may take longer than one year due to the pandemic. For how long? Nobody knows! :(

AliSaif786

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
I wish they could come up with a new processing time based on the new situation and announce it to the applicants. Not just mentioning that the whole process may take longer than one year due to the pandemic. For how long? Nobody knows! :(
Hopefully things should be done sooner bcz IRCC have more pressure in coming months.

Last edited:

Mora1234

Dec 10, 2020
I am 26 February applicant, sponsor approved on January 21 and I got a email today saying that my application has been transferred to Edmonton for further assessment.
Hopefully I get good news soon.

Reactions: OverIt

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
I am 26 February applicant, sponsor approved on January 21 and I got a email today saying that my application has been transferred to Edmonton for further assessment.
Hopefully I get good news soon.
Did u receive AIP? And what does ECAS show on both sides? Did u get additional doc request?