+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Inland Sponsorship

Mora1234

Dec 10, 2020
How you can check if the Medical and Biometric is pass? I only use the online tool to check status.I don’t have an account because my lawyer gets all the emails.

Reactions: J20190911

baggins100

Dec 18, 2020
Hi everyone,

I just found out about this forum and I am glad I did.

February 3 - Application received
October 9-biometrics requested
November 20- medical req
December- medical results have been received

As you can see I do not have the exact dates for everything because I cannot link my paper application to my GCKey. I check the "online tool".I have had GCkey account before applying for sponsorship and already have visa applications on that account. Which combinations (birth place etc.) I should try to link my application. I tried like 50 times...

Thanks

Mora1234

Dec 10, 2020
Hi everyone,

November 20- medical req

As you can see I do not have the exact dates for everything because I cannot link my paper application to my GCKey. I check the "online tool".I have had GCkey account before applying for sponsorship and already have visa applications on that account. Which combinations (birth place etc.) I should try to link my application. I tried like 50 times...

Thanks
I have the same problem, gonna wait until next week to try again

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi everyone,

November 20- medical req

Thanks
Hmm, quite strange that you haven’t been able to link especially considering that we are at the end of the process.

If you have no dependents, you should put in two as the number of applicants on your application. Some people tend to give 1 as the answer but the answer should be 2.

Answer all other questions exactly as you stated in the application forms.

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
So apparently, one early February applicant received COPR. Not sure how that happened while the rest of us are still at DM stage.

I don’t really get it. If a decision has been made, I wonder why COPR takes so long. Pretty strange the way these offices work.

Reactions: J20190911

baggins100

Dec 18, 2020
Hmm, quite strange that you haven’t been able to link especially considering that we are at the end of the process.

If you have no dependents, you should put in two as the number of applicants on your application. Some people tend to give 1 as the answer but the answer should be 2.

Actually right after writing here I saw the topic explaining linking application to GcKey. I was answering that 1 and tried “2” but I also read common-law should choose single. I also realized for the city I was born I wrote something longer in my application. So by the time I could try all the combinations I reached the limit. I’ll try again tomorrow. Thanks!

Reactions: OverIt

Mora1234

Dec 10, 2020

Thanks this did work for me but my lawyer is the one that can access only one account can be link to the application.