+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Inland Sponsorship

Aug 5, 2020
Just as a reminder to everyone, if you had a SIN previously you need to apply for a new one when you get your work permit as the previous one expires

Just found that one out the hard way lol

Reactions: 871012wang

Mora1234

Dec 10, 2020
Hi guys,

Just experienced a miracle, my wife's PR has been approved and we have received the CoPR document.

My timeline:

Applied: Feb 04
Biometrics: Oct 09
Medical: Nov 21
Medical passed: Dec 05
SA AIP: Dec 07
CoPR: Dec 09

We are from India and the reason why I said it a miracle is because we did an intercaste marriage by ourselves and there was no one from our family present at our marriage in our marriage pics. We were not asked for any extra documents at any stage, everything went smooth. I would like to mention that the story I wrote to explain our relationship had proper proofs for every reason I provided, an it was not a long story but a 4 page story.

This forum has helped us a lot so I will try to remain active to help others who could be in a similar situation since its not a common situation.

All the best.

Best,
langdatyagi
So basically around 10 months to get approve ?

Reactions: J20190911

871012wang

May 27, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-05-2017
SA & AIP THEN DM COPR.... celebrate
I have confusion about DM. In my( Sponsor) ECAS it shows sponsorship
Application DM. permanent Resident application in progress. What’s my status? DM or only Sa AIP?
Thank you for reply.

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Application DM. permanent Resident application in progress. What’s my status? DM or only Sa AIP?
Thank you for reply.
If it shows DM on both sponsor and application, so you just wait for Corp.
If it only shows DM on your sponsor, so your application still need time to process. You passed SA

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Thank you for reply.
When you see DM on sponsors side then it means SA (sponsor approval) then if u see DM on PR side as well then it’s AIP (approval in principle) shortly after that, you should receive CoPR (confirmation of PR)

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Medical exam completed on 7 Dec but still waiting for the result
Received AIP and SA on 11 Dec
Received a police certificate request letter on 12 Dec, still a long way to go....
Congrats, when was your app received by CPC Mississauga ?

TCMY

Aug 20, 2020
You didn’t submit a police certificate with your sponsorship application from the beginning?
Due to my origin country's restriction, the police certificate won't be issued unless I have a police certificate request letter issued by IRCC. That's why I have to wait until IRCC reaches this step. I submitted an IRCC consent form for requesting a police certificate in my application packing in the beginning though.
Ironically, the letter issued by IRCC has no postal address listed which I had to call + raised a web form to request another "request letter" otherwise the police force from my origin country will not issue the certificate as it is required for them to send the result directly to IRCC. Thus my waiting game is extended..... I am still waiting for IRCC to send me a correct letter with all the required info...:rolleyes: