+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Inland Sponsorship

gallagher11

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Question for all here. What does it mean on the GCKey account when it says "We have started processing your background check"? Basically, I'm wondering why it is a milestone in the processing of the PR application (and is a column in the Google spreadsheet), as opposed to when this status reads something else.

Reactions: J20190911

AliSaif786

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Not really, there are still some people waiting and it’s over 10 days now and the results haven’t been submitted.
Sometimes they do submit but its upto IRcC to update it. Also keep checking ur account bcz i didnt got any email they just update into Account.

langdatyagi

Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys,

Just experienced a miracle, my wife's PR has been approved and we have received the CoPR document.

My timeline:

Applied: Feb 04
Biometrics: Oct 09
Medical: Nov 21
Medical passed: Dec 05
SA AIP: Dec 07
CoPR: Dec 09

We are from India and the reason why I said it a miracle is because we did an intercaste marriage by ourselves and there was no one from our family present at our marriage in our marriage pics. We were not asked for any extra documents at any stage, everything went smooth. I would like to mention that the story I wrote to explain our relationship had proper proofs for every reason I provided, an it was not a long story but a 4 page story.

This forum has helped us a lot so I will try to remain active to help others who could be in a similar situation since its not a common situation.

All the best.

Best,
langdatyagi

Reactions: TCMY and J20190911

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi guys,

Just experienced a miracle, my wife's PR has been approved and we have received the CoPR document.

My timeline:

Applied: Feb 04
Biometrics: Oct 09
Medical: Nov 21
Medical passed: Dec 05
SA AIP: Dec 07
CoPR: Dec 09

We are from India and the reason why I said it a miracle is because we did an intercaste marriage by ourselves and there was no one from our family present at our marriage in our marriage pics. We were not asked for any extra documents at any stage, everything went smooth. I would like to mention that the story I wrote to explain our relationship had proper proofs for every reason I provided, an it was not a long story but a 4 page story.

This forum has helped us a lot so I will try to remain active to help others who could be in a similar situation since its not a common situation.

All the best.

Best,
langdatyagi
Congratulations.

I believe the reason there were no questions asked about the marriage is because we are in a pandemic. IRCC doesn’t expect a large crowd at weddings in a time like this.

langdatyagi

Nov 20, 2020
Congratulations.

I believe the reason there were no questions asked about the marriage is because we are in a pandemic. IRCC doesn’t expect a large crowd at weddings in a time like this.
Thanks, We got married in June 2019, there was no pandemic back then.

Last edited:

Mora1234

Dec 10, 2020
Timeline.
➖26 February 2020 application received.
➖5 August Reminder Biometric Fee.
➖21 October Biometric letter.
➖26 November Medical Exam letter.
➖1 December Medical Exam taken.
➖9 December Biometric taken.

Jagroop Sahi

May 15, 2020
I gave biometrics on November 19th, biometric enrolment date & number is being shown from the same day in account profile. But in biometrics section,it’s still displaying “We haven’t recieved your biometrics” Has it happened with anyone else too??

AliSaif786

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
How long does it take for CIC to receive the medical results from the physician? Did the physician send you a notice once they submitted the results to CIC? Did you follow-up with the physician?
It all depends on the physician when they submit your reports to IRCC. You dont need to contact anyone just sit back relax and keep checking your cic account for updates.