Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
It wasn’t post dated, as you can see I qualified for citizenship long time back. I filled the form in September and mailed it in December. It’s all on me but it was 91 days from the original signed application when it got delivered but these people returned it for one damn day. Well whom to blame though it’s my lazy ass and carelessness. Hope this time everything gets sorted.
Oh dear God. That sucks man. Hopefully it processes on time. Even I had my application ready in October but got lazy. When I submitted in February I had to redo the physical calculator and application again as I was beyond 90 days after signing

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
Just curious, even though I know everyone here must be the ones who applied in February.

Will returned application when resubmitted gets advantage on the timeline? My guess is no, but wanted to see if anyone had or know of any experience like that
I think it will take same time as initial application to open your package, however I have observed in this forum that the later phases (in process, fp, test, interview and oath) of the re-sent applications are very fast almost like the original sent month. But again each application is unique, and hope for the best.

One of my friends had the same problem. His entire family application was returned back and when he re-sent the application, it was processed in less than 5 months. Good luck!

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
I have a question regarding question 12 B for Tax year question, I landed in Canada as a Permanent Resident in Feb 2016 from US & I have filed my 2015 taxes while on H1B Visa.

Do I need to specify "Required to file" & "Taxes filed" as Yes or No?

On the form i am specifying my SIN but no my SSN, will CRA be able to verify my 2015 taxes filed in US, if I go with Yes as an option.

Thanks.

Perk2020

Feb 23, 2020
I think it will take same time as initial application to open your package, however I have observed in this forum that the later phases (in process, fp, test, interview and oath) of the re-sent applications are very fast almost like the original sent month. But again each application is unique, and hope for the best.

One of my friends had the same problem. His entire family application was returned back and when he re-sent the application, it was processed in less than 5 months. Good luck!
5 months - that’s sweet..
Fingers crossed - hopefully I get lucky too

Reactions: canvisa13

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
I have a question regarding question 12 B for Tax year question, I landed in Canada as a Permanent Resident in Feb 2016 from US & I have filed my 2015 taxes while on H1B Visa.

Do I need to specify "Required to file" & "Taxes filed" as Yes or No?

On the form i am specifying my SIN but no my SSN, will CRA be able to verify my 2015 taxes filed in US, if I go with Yes as an option.

Thanks.
As far as I know, this is only for Canada taxes.

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
I sent my package out today. Updated the tracker sheet.
If the Purolator website crashes, it's probably just me hitting refresh on my tracking number :)
Seems to have hit a snag. Purolator kind of promised delivery by today EOD (next day guaranteed).
However, there are no updates on the tracking at all.
They said it might have not been scanned due to "weather conditions" in Toronto and that it was unlikely to be delivered today.
Strange, coz it was hardly even snowing yesterday :)
Looks like I might be pushed to March delivery if it delivers on Monday :(

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Seems to have hit a snag. Purolator kind of promised delivery by today EOD (next day guaranteed).
However, there are no updates on the tracking at all.
They said it might have not been scanned due to "weather conditions" in Toronto and that it was unlikely to be delivered today.
Strange, coz it was hardly even snowing yesterday :)
Looks like I might be pushed to March delivery if it delivers on Monday :(
Thats ok tbh. A week here and there makes no difference. Also why not xpresspost?

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
A purolator is right next to my office. Rates were also reasonable.
They offered next day guaranteed delivery which XPressPost didn't seem to offer :)
I used FedEx and was delivered next day, paid $36 though ;-)

guy769

Feb 5, 2020
January applicants started receiving AOR within 3 weeks of start of Dec AOR. Hopefully Feb applicants will start receiving AORs by end of March.

Eswaran

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hi Admin,

Could you please add me?

Name : riswar
Application sent :27 the Feb
Application Will be reached : March 3
# of people : 3
Physical presence : 1277
Thanks
Eswaran