+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
Your application is approved. Security remains blank either when passed or in progress. Since your application is approved, it would mean security is passed as well.
Thanks for the reply. Should I expect ready for visa email soon? Or it can take a while between approving the application and visa email?

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
Hi there. I've finally received my GCMS notes from IRCC after 6 months waiting. In notes section the most recent note in created in December 2020 and it was told that the file is approved.
After that I was asked to provide Schedule A and Travel History and provided them in November 2021, and passed medicine the third time in December 2021.
As I understand, IRCC officers doesn't work with my profile for 14 months at all. As I understand my new Schedule A and Travel History haven't been processed and my remedical haven't been reviewed although it was done 2 months ago.
Can anyone tell what is going on there and how I can influence on the process? Maybe contact them via a Webform or call, but what to tell?

rohanpatel88

Nov 30, 2019
Hi everyone, I had received a re medical request on 6th of Jan and was valid for 30 days. I finished my test on 24th and submitted the upfront sheet through web form on 25th. Also confirmed with my clinic and they said they have submitted my medical to ircc on 3rd. Today marked the end of the 30 day window for medical and suddenly, the status for medical says “we have not received medical till date”. Is this automated since the 30 day window lapsed or is there anything I need to do on this? Is there anyone else who has been in the same situation before?

Really appreciate your help.

BianLong0618

Sep 3, 2020
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa office
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-02-2020
Hi everyone, I had received a re medical request on 6th of Jan and was valid for 30 days. I finished my test on 24th and submitted the upfront sheet through web form on 25th. Also confirmed with my clinic and they said they have submitted my medical to ircc on 3rd. Today marked the end of the 30 day window for medical and suddenly, the status for medical says “we have not received medical till date”. Is this automated since the 30 day window lapsed or is there anything I need to do on this? Is there anyone else who has been in the same situation before?

Really appreciate your help.
Hi, I have met the same situation here.
I completed my upfront medical 4 days before I received the remedical requested letter from IRCC.
Then I sent my upfront medical sheet to IRCC through webform multiple times. But my account still became “we didn't receive your medical".

So I asked their social media team, they said I'm on the right track. Also, the webform team confirmed that they have forwarded my medical to the right office. All I have to do is wait.

Sadly, this state lasted for 2 months. Then IRCC requested for my remedical sheet again, but this time, I can submit my sheet through my account instead of the webform.
Only took a few hours, my account became "you've passed your medical". And I got PPR about 2 - 3 weeks later.

Reactions: maghool71

rohanpatel88

Nov 30, 2019
Hi, I have met the same situation here.
I completed my upfront medical 4 days before I received the remedical requested letter from IRCC.
Then I sent my upfront medical sheet to IRCC through webform multiple times. But my account still became “we didn't receive your medical".

So I asked their social media team, they said I'm on the right track. Also, the webform team confirmed that they have forwarded my medical to the right office. All I have to do is wait.

Sadly, this state lasted for 2 months. Then IRCC requested for my remedical sheet again, but this time, I can submit my sheet through my account instead of the webform.
Only took a few hours, my account became "you've passed your medical". And I got PPR about 2 - 3 weeks later.
Hey thanks for the reply and congratulations on getting the ppr. I didn’t have any option to upload my medical on the portal though. I hope mine doesn’t take that much time and I get the ppr soon.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hello, we are a family of 3 and while I did my medicals 2 weeks ago in Toronto where the panel physician said there is a huge backlog and it takes about a month to upload medical results, my wife and daughter got their medicals done in India and it was submitted in 3 days as confirmed by the panel physician. Today in my account it is Feb 4th you passed the medicals . does it mean all 3 of us passed ?

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hello, we are a family of 3 and while I did my medicals 2 weeks ago in Toronto where the panel physician said there is a huge backlog and it takes about a month to upload medical results, my wife and daughter got their medicals done in India and it was submitted in 3 days as confirmed by the panel physician. Today in my account it is Feb 4th you passed the medicals . does it mean all 3 of us passed ?
Yes

Decsam

Feb 8, 2022
Hello Everyone I received Ready for Visa email today. I wish everyone good luck and escape from the agony of the waiting for this long. This thing halted our lives but we need to reboot as phoenixes and come out of it.
My timelines are as follows:

ITA- 20 Dec 2019
Aor- 01 Feb 2020
Medical and biometric in February 2020
Added spouse on - 24 March 2020
Medical of spouse- 3 July 2020
remedical request for me and my spouse - 1 Dec 2021
Schedule A form for me and my spouse - 7 Dec 2021
Biometric of Spouse - 13 Dec 2021
Ghost update - 4 Feb 2022
Ready for visa email - 7 Feb 2022

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hello Everyone I received Ready for Visa email today. I wish everyone good luck and escape from the agony of the waiting for this long. This thing halted our lives but we need to reboot as phoenixes and come out of it.

ITA- 20 Dec 2019
Aor- 01 Feb 2020
Congratulations!

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021

ITA- 20 Dec 2019
Aor- 01 Feb 2020
Congrats!!!! You're the first person that I see with a spouse added to their application that got ppr! I added my spouse, too, in June, I hope I receive mine in 4-5 months as well.
When you added your spouse, did you do any other follow-ups? Like webforms, or calls? And which visa office were you? Outland or inland?