+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

DavehM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
I received an additional which I uploaded but the application status still shows your action is required. What am I supposed to do?

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
@legalfalcon Your advice required please;

I'm PNP outlander with Feb-2020 AOR, and I submitted my PR application with non-accompanying spouse and children because my CRS score was low before PNP nomination and I planned to sponsor my family once I land in Canada after PR.

As per GCMS notes, my file is in RFV status since Dec-2020 and after that no update. Can I add my family as accompanying now, if so then does it impact the application approval time?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Your advice required please;

I'm PNP outlander with Feb-2020 AOR, and I submitted my PR application with non-accompanying spouse and children because my CRS score was low before PNP nomination and I planned to sponsor my family once I land in Canada after PR.

As per GCMS notes, my file is in RFV status since Dec-2020 and after that no update. Can I add my family as accompanying now, if so then does it impact the application approval time?
If you declare your family as non-accompanying you cannot later add them to your application. You can however sponsor them when your PR application is approved.

Reactions: tar86
Jun 25, 2020
Hi everyone!
I wonder if there are still inland/CEC Feb 2020 applicants waiting for their PPRs? My patience is wearing thin while webforms and calls are remaining useless...

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi everyone!
I wonder if there are still inland/CEC Feb 2020 applicants waiting for their PPRs? My patience is wearing thin while webforms and calls are remaining useless...
There are definitely still people waiting, even though a large number (especially CEC) already got their PR. I know it is annoying and frustrating, but do not lose hope: they stopped the draws (for FSW, FST and CEC) and they are focusing now mainly on backlogs. I am sure your application will be finalized soon.

chintangohil

Nov 2, 2019
Surrey
i guys, I got a below request letter to submit in 7 days.

"Proof of funds: Please provide updated proof of funds along with transaction history of each account for the past three months to the date of this letter. Also, please provide written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07"

I am an OUTLAND fsw applicant. I travelled to canada after AOR with my work visa. I have two question.

1. for POF I had showed gift deeded earlier and have maintain balance in the indian bank account since the date. for updated POF is 3 months of account statement enough or do I need to provide the gift deed again?
2. Since I have travelled back to canada, Will I be required to provide PCC again ?

Thanks for the help guys

dreamit

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Just saw a ghost update on my profile. This follows the "January 10, 2022 You passed the medical exam." and the ADR of January 11th (Schedule A, just to update information).
When did you submitted your schedule A and what was the status of your additional documents after submitting them?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
When did you submitted your schedule A and what was the status of your additional documents after submitting them?
I submit Schedule A on January 12th, but I do not remember what was the status on the portal. I think that the portal is very unreliable and rarely gives up to date information. What is important, in my opinion, is that after uploading the documents you receive an email confirming that they received them. This happens few days after and from there you can "relax" since you did all you need to do.

hotshoto

Feb 20, 2021
Hey all, I've been seeing a lot of comments about a "bring forward date". Does anyone know if this is actually something that the IRCC follows? And if so, is it generally a sign that the application is nearing completion or would it be for them to request additional docs?

chintangohil

Nov 2, 2019
Surrey
Hi guys need your help.

I got a request letter saying that, "Proof of funds: Please provide updated proof of funds along with transaction history of each account for the past three months to the date of this letter. Also, please provide written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07"

AOR : 22 march 2020
My POF was 100% gift deed from my father on AOR (march 2020).

MY question is I took a few personal loans 6 months ago. So with that effect my effecting balace (savings - personal loan) in $1500 below requirement as of now. So I made another gift deed worth approx $3000 CAD from my father again on 2nd february 2022.

is it acceptable to make POF gift deed made after request letter or do I face rejection chances?