+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

mmt.npt

Jan 9, 2022
Is ircc going to ask for proof of funds again ? Because inflation during pandemic has seriously affected the worth funds recently specially in mu case

Oct 30, 2021
Hello folks, I have just received re-medical request. Last month, my medical status was updated with "Dec 9, 2021: You passed the medical exam". Today I got this email for re-medical. My timeline can be found below as a signature.

Reactions: donerkababs

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Is ircc going to ask for proof of funds again ? Because inflation during pandemic has seriously affected the worth funds recently specially in mu case
I believe you will get remedicals soon. I got mine 18th December. Dont worry. You are not alone. It's a long waiting game for us all. As per pof, some people recently got request for updated pof. Try to see what you can do to add to what you've got.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Just received an update:
Review of medical results is now "January 10, 2022 You passed the medical exam."

Looks like our medicals got extended a second time (original ones were done in February 2020 and extended to February 2021 according to GCMS notes).
Finally some update!! Plus no expensive re-medicals, which is great!

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Just received an update:
Review of medical results is now "January 10, 2022 You passed the medical exam."

Looks like our medicals got extended a second time (original ones were done in February 2020 and extended to February 2021 according to GCMS notes).
Is it possible that IRCC extends medicals two times? if so, then it's great. But, I read on some forum that medical can be extended once only.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Is it possible that IRCC extends medicals two times? if so, then it's great. But, I read on some forum that medical can be extended once only.
I had the same question and reading carefully there is nothing indicating that medicals cannot be extended more than once. It all depends on the results of the previous medicals, on the country of residence and, ultimately, on what IRCC decides.

It does look indeed that my (our) medicals got extended, so I guess it is possible after all.

Reactions: tar86

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
I had the same question and reading carefully there is nothing indicating that medicals cannot be extended more than once. It all depends on the results of the previous medicals, on the country of residence and, ultimately, on what IRCC decides.

It does look indeed that my (our) medicals got extended, so I guess it is possible after all.
That's a great news. Congratulations.

My medical was also extended once up to 30-10-2021. After that there is a message in my GC account " You don't need a medical, we will send you message if......"
How you came to know that your medical is again extended. Did you check in GCMs Notes or online account?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
That's a great news. Congratulations.

My medical was also extended once up to 30-10-2021. After that there is a message in my GC account " You don't need a medical, we will send you message if......"
How you came to know that your medical is again extended. Did you check in GCMs Notes or online account?
Thanks! I had a situation similar to the one you are describing. After the first medical expired (around February 2021) I had the "You don't need a medical, we will send you message..." message. I learnt about the first extension via phone call first and GCMS notes afterwards. Then this morning I saw an update to my application and the message changed to "January 10, 2022 You passed the medical exam." This seems to indicate that a new extension was approved, as it happen to several other people in a similar way.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: tar86

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Thanks! I had a situation similar to the one you are describing. After the first medical expired (around February 2021) I had the "You don't need a medical, we will send you message..." message. I learnt about the first extension via phone call first and GCMS notes afterwards. Then this morning I saw an update to my application and the message changed to "January 10, 2022 You passed the medical exam." This seems to indicate that a new extension was approved, as it happen to several other people in a similar way.

Hope this helps!
Good to know that.

Thanks

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi, I think that since your letter states you should "submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee" you can look for the email address or phone number for a VAC in the US and ask them if you can submit it there and see if that works. I hope this helps and I wish you all the best

Hello @legalfalcon,

I need your help on this. It would be great if you could please assist.

Little background about me - I am Indian citizen. When I applied for Canadian PR under FSW - O, I was in USA(Feb 2020 AOR). I later had to move to India in Jan 2021. I updated my address on my application through webform. I again had to travel to USA (Dec 25th 2021). I updated my address again (after 25th Dec) through webform.

I recently received a pdf letter(23rd Dec,2021) on my IRCC account. It's not a COPR, but a document that is asking me to submit my passport, photo and other documents. Concern is, it has my name and my Indian residential address. I would like to know

1. how do I make sure that my current(USA) residential address is updated on my file.
2. Also, how and where do I submit my passport and other documents? Below link provided on that letter does not have USA as an option:
"Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee. For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/"
3. Letter is asking me to provide height and colour of eyes. Not sure how to provide that details to them. Is there any form or any specific way in which we need to provide it to them?

IRCC customer care is not answering calls, so don't see any option out there.
Really, need help on this. I am running out of time to respond.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Just received an update:

Following up my previous message: we just received request for Schedule A (IMM 5669). Anything particular to know about this form?

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Hope this helps!
Those are great news! You've been waiting for a long time for an update. This might be the preview of some good news! In our case we had to do re-medicals, but probably because we changed CoR at a point during the processing time.

Reactions: matteosc

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello @thephdguy, thanks a lot for this useful information. I do not see any email address on my letter. Below is what it says on the letter:
"If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Montreal Immigration office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

Please suggest.
Try with a new webform and inform IRCC of your updated address. In time, they should get in contact with you. Good luck!

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
Following up my previous message: we just received request for Schedule A (IMM 5669). Anything particular to know about this form?
Nothing special. Just provide them with the information they ask for. It seems they just want the information about you to be up-to-date. I was asked to fill in Schedule A and Travel History twice, in 2020 and 2021. Seems they ask for it once a year.

Reactions: matteosc