+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Tachfamily

Jan 7, 2020
Hello@legalfalcon
I did remed last décembre and it was to bé expirés 28gh december 2021 Yesterday i received a Ghost message and réalisés thé changed thé med status to" You do not need to pass a médical exam"
Please what does it mean?

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Good day, we received request to submit new medicals (this will be our 3rd set of medicals). The instruction letter states we must submit our new medicals within 30days or our PR application can be refused.

I am currently 26weeks pregnant (baby is due end of March 2022).
What do i do? Do we go for new medicals (i know one can get the xray done in the 3rd trimester, alternatively you get the x-ray done with a shield covering baby, alternatively the x-ray gets deferred until after baby's birth).
What happens if we get copr before baby is born but after it is safe to fly? Do they cancel the copr and have to reissue once baby is added?
Do i ask to defer all our medicals until baby is born?
At first i thought it would be best to send a webform and request that we be permitted to postpone the medicals until after the baby is born so that all our medicals are valid for the same period.
I know however that one usually doesnt receive a response after sending a webform and my husband is worried that should we opt to ask for a postponement and they for some reason dont receive or log our request, that they will refuse our application.
Should we rather just go for the medicals within the prescribed 30days and simply update IRCC once baby is born? Is that the safest? I feel like this is the safest route.
Try to email them requesting medical extension and explain your situation that you are pregnant and you are worried to get x-ray done especially that you have done it twice! You will recieve a response within a week. In the meantime book medical exam appointment just to make sure you have reservation in case they refused.

query88

Sep 21, 2019
Hello Folks , just discovered this thread . I just received ready for visa email but can’t send in the passports , replied the email about birth of child , awaiting their response. Anyone faced a similar situation !

Reactions: rogerEE and pk2711

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Hello Folks , just discovered this thread . I just received ready for visa email but can’t send in the passports , replied the email about birth of child , awaiting their response. Anyone faced a similar situation !
Hey congratulations!! Is this fsw o? can you share your timeline from remed passed and cor ?

query88

Sep 21, 2019
Hey congratulations!! Is this fsw o? can you share your timeline from remed passed and cor ?
Thank you . Oinp , passed remedial nov 3rd , nov 29 ready for visa email . I believe it would take more time for us now since we are adding newborn to the application .

Tayo9ja

Nov 9, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon and all,

Compliments of the season. I just got a request to fill the IMM 5669 form. The question is, how should I fill up my education? On my express entry application, in the education section, I only filled my Master’s degree, since that’s what I have had my ECA done on (being my highest level of education).

However, the IMM 5669 form is asking for the full details of all my secondary and post-secondary education. Do I fill just my Master's degree on my ECA only OR fill in my BSc degree as well?

Kindly advice.

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Hello everyone!

Long time since I update about my timeline here...

On November 23rd we got a Ghost Update, I called IRCC asking about it and they said: Everything looks fine, they sent everything for impression.
On December 3rd 2021 we got our PR Cards in the mailbox.

Finally our process is DONE!

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
Anyone able to call and speak to IRCC recently ?
Hi! Could you please share in which way I can call to IRCC if I'm outside Canada?
Sorry if this question has been discussed here at the forum. The point is that I've been waiting since February 2020 and I don't even know the actual status of my application. I asked for GCMS more than 5 months ago and haven't received any response yet. Can anyone advice how I can get the current status of my application?