+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply ..when we asked for Transfer certificate from my son’s school, they are demanding a pretty high amount of money for releasing TC in the middle of the academic year ..very happy to hear your answer .. Did they asked any other school proof when you joined your kid ?
That pretty much of it and yeah they are looking for insurance personal or MSI insurance. This is the requirements from my kids school. I am not sure with others. I hope this helps

Kaat

Oct 7, 2020
Hi everyone,
I just discovered that my medicals were extended in my online profile: December 9, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
This is the first change that we see in our online profile since March 2020.
I hope this means we will get COPR soon. Anybody else experienced the same and how long did it take to get COPR?
We are so excited, but equally careful not to get our hopes up too high...

FSW-O (Belgium)
AOR Febr 19, 2020

Oct 30, 2021
Hello, I have received an update on my application extending my medical. Now it says, "December 9, 2021: You passed the medical exam". This is the first movement in my application since March 2020.
  • AOR Received - Feb 29, 2020
  • Medical Passed - Mar 7, 2020
  • Biometrics Completed - Mar 10, 2020
FSW-Outland applicant having Primary Office as Ottawa and Secondary Office as Sydney.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi everyone,
I just discovered that my medicals were extended in my online profile: December 9, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
I hope this means we will get COPR soon. Anybody else experienced the same and how long did it take to get COPR?

FSW-O (Belgium)
AOR Febr 19, 2020
Hi I did receive the ghost update about the same in October and it was the first update ever after the submission. AOR Feb 2020. I did get a ghost update yesterday but nothing changed in the profile. I did call IRCC today but they are not answering my query saying it is not a priority query. They don’t understand that it is a big decision for us being applicants and waiting for almost 2 years.

Reactions: rogerEE

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
UPDATE

FSW: AOR Feb 2020

Emailed IRCC in September about my new wife. Got a letter today requesting upload of documents. Letter came as a message in my application portal.

Questions:

1) All my documented (unzipped) are larger then the 5MB file size given for upload. What can I do? Is there a post from someone else I can see how they got around this?

2) If IRCC have now requested my spouse's details does this mean that my application has met eligibility? Does it mean that my application is approved and now waking for the check on my spouse's document? According to my last GSMC notes my application had eligibility review required.

3) How long after receiving these documents should it take for IRCC to issue my spouse her biometrics letter and how long till we get our visa?

thanks for all your help. Finally movement on my application :)
@legalfalcon

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

FSW-O (Belgium)
AOR Febr 19, 2020
Hi,
I wonder if your case was approved before you got the medical extension?

thanks

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
UPDATE

Emailed IRCC in September about my new wife. Got a letter today requesting upload of documents. Letter came as a message in my application portal.

Questions:

1) All my documented (unzipped) are larger then the 5MB file size given for upload. What can I do? Is there a post from someone else I can see how they got around this?

2) If IRCC have now requested my spouse's details does this mean that my application has met eligibility? Does it mean that my application is approved and now waking for the check on my spouse's document? According to my last GSMC notes my application had eligibility review required.

3) How long after receiving these documents should it take for IRCC to issue my spouse her biometrics letter and how long till we get our visa?

@legalfalcon
I can’t really answer all the questions, but regarding the documents being over 5 MB, I would just send 2 webforms with two groups of files and explain the situation within the webform. Hope that helps.

Kaat

Oct 7, 2020
Hi,
I wonder if your case was approved before you got the medical extension?

thanks
Hi!
Yes, according to GCMS notes our file was approved in September 2020.

Our medicals were initially approved on Febr 29, 2020. They were extended once in March 2021 (valid until March 2022) and now extended a second time in December 2021 (not yet sure what their validity will be now, awaiting GCMS notes and further information).

Last edited:

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
UPDATE

Questions:

@legalfalcon
Hey how did you email IRCC? I thought they do not consider web forms anymore?

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
UPDATE

Questions:

@legalfalcon
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/adding-spouse-after-aor.618474/page-40

I think this thread will help you a lot!

In short, no, your file is not close to complete. I had the exact same situation (ADR for spouse addition) three weeks ago, and right now my spouse's medicals are pending assessment, and I heard it could take 3-5 months for this step!
I merged (combined) all the documents in one file, and reduced their quality to meet the 5MB standard. I didn't submit any webforms, I was requested to submit directly through my cic portal.