Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon could you please respond to this? I just needed some clarification. Thanks
1. Not an issue, you can change COR. However, always make sure that you update IRCC with the new address.

2. Can you elaborate on your second question.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Just received RFV mail yesterday and finally relieved ! Timeline in my signature. Wanted some guidance on further steps regarding submitting passports and other documents. The mail has only partial information like submitting the documents and passport in a single package but I heard we have to prepare a 2 way courier so am looking for exact step by step process for the same along with address where I need to send this! Also on the vfs page I can see there is also an option to personally submit passport at VAC and also collect back when ready, so even this option works? I am not sure and really need some detailed post RFV mail steps to follow in order to ensure I submit the passports and get them back asap without any issues.. Kindly help if anybody has experience or reference? @legalfalcon @legalfalconindia
Your options will depend on your current country of residence. If you are in India, check with VFS. If you are in another country, check with the agency that will collect and submit your passport, if not being done directly to Canadian High Embassy.

Reactions: manthanp01

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
@legalfalcon

AOR: Feb 2020

Added spouse in September. Sent all documents via webform. Did upfront medicals for both of us as our country has a three month waiting list. Paid all fees in advance.

Have heard nothing back from IRCC. Been two and a half months since i added my spouse. Sent multiple webforms. Requested GCMS notes in August, still have not received them. Ordered CBSA last month, waiting on them.

As far as i see my spouse needs to do biometrics, waiting for biometrics letter. That's it.

1. Is there anything else we can do to help with the application or find out more information about our application?

2. Do you know after doing biometrics, having done upfront medicals, does it take long to approve an application?

Thanks

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hey guys. Its finally here. Our PPR came on 2 AM IST on 17th Nov 2021. The mail came from Ottawa VO.

We had done our remedicals on 17th Sept 2021 (remed request on 8th Sept 2021) and passed the same on 24th Spet 2021.

We are FSWO (Non-PNP) from India. Rest of the details are in my signature.

@legalfalcon We needed one clarification. We got our PPR when we were out of station at our parents house. Can we do the passport pickup and drop from a different City (Pune) than the permanent address shared with IRCC (Bangalore)? I understand the courier drop point needs to be same as the pickup point and we are willing to wait in Pune for the courier round trip to complete. Would you advise we go back to Bangalore before initiating the 2-way courier process?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey guys. Its finally here. Our PPR came on 2 AM IST on 17th Nov 2021. The mail came from Ottawa VO.

We had done our remedicals on 17th Sept 2021 (remed request on 8th Sept 2021) and passed the same on 24th Spet 2021.

We are FSWO (Non-PNP) from India. Rest of the details are in my signature.

@legalfalcon We needed one clarification. We got our PPR when we were out of station at our parents house. Can we do the passport pickup and drop from a different City (Pune) than the permanent address shared with IRCC (Bangalore)? I understand the courier drop point needs to be same as the pickup point and we are willing to wait in Pune for the courier round trip to complete. Would you advise we go back to Bangalore before initiating the 2-way courier process?
Whatever address you provide on the 2-way courier the passport will be returned at that address. Your permanent address mentioned in your application has no relevance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

AOR: Feb 2020

Added spouse in September. Sent all documents via webform. Did upfront medicals for both of us as our country has a three month waiting list. Paid all fees in advance.

Have heard nothing back from IRCC. Been two and a half months since i added my spouse. Sent multiple webforms. Requested GCMS notes in August, still have not received them. Ordered CBSA last month, waiting on them.

As far as i see my spouse needs to do biometrics, waiting for biometrics letter. That's it.

1. Is there anything else we can do to help with the application or find out more information about our application?

2. Do you know after doing biometrics, having done upfront medicals, does it take long to approve an application?

Thanks
1. You just have to wait.

2. If you added your spouse, it can take 3-5 months to process that. After that is done and given that your personal checks are done, you should get a PPR, depending on how quickly IRCC is issuing PPR in your country. There is no specific timeframe that is available.

Reactions: Johnjacobb

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
1. You just have to wait.

2. If you added your spouse, it can take 3-5 months to process that. After that is done and given that your personal checks are done, you should get a PPR, depending on how quickly IRCC is issuing PPR in your country. There is no specific timeframe that is available.
Thanks for your help.

COR: Ireland

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
1. Not an issue, you can change COR. However, always make sure that you update IRCC with the new address.

2. Can you elaborate on your second question.
Thanks a lot for your response @legalfalcon. Much appreciated.

So on the second question, he started a government job after AOR, will that affect how long IRCC will review the application?

hasan23

Sep 9, 2021
Hello all,
I got the golden "ready for visa" email today. Is this the same as PPR?
I have a unique problem. I used to live in Europe but moved to India about four weeks ago. I have updated IRCC by webform, but there was no acknowledgement from their end. The RFV email has been sent by the Paris office. Now, I will need to get the visa stamped from India. Anyone can shine a light of what to do next? How to get my passport stamped in India itself? Will I be getting the copr after stamping of visa?

@legalfalcon, your perspective on this issue will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Hi @legalfalcon, could you kindly help me with my query? Thank you in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, could you kindly help me with my query? Thank you in advance.
You will just have to wait. It can take 4-6 weeks for IRCC to revert back. They will send you new instructions to send your passport to NDVO.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks a lot for your response @legalfalcon. Much appreciated.

So on the second question, he started a government job after AOR, will that affect how long IRCC will review the application?
Any information post submission has no bearing on your PR application. Based on the nature of a government job, if it involves military/explosives training etc. it can lead to additional time for security screening. See https://bit.ly/3kSbohJ

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Any information post submission has no bearing on your PR application. Based on the nature of a government job, if it involves military/explosives training etc. it can lead to additional time for security screening.
Thank you for the response @legalfalcon. I appreciate your help. There's no training involved.

manthanp01

Dec 4, 2019
hi @legalfalcon , I have a query on submission of passports, in the RFV mail I got, it says put all documents in one single package. Now my application has 3 people including me, wife and kid, and the webform to request Passport collection allows only a single courier pickup application to be submitted for each passport, so i guess I will have 3 separate AWB courier pickup requests created, so do I submit 3 envelopes for all three of us (my child is only 2years old) or I can combine all in one package? Thanks in advance.

patfat

Dec 14, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon, I got an adr for imm5669 and one of the questions asked if I had been denied canada visa or other territory? I answered No as I didn’t notice the part that says other territories. I have sent a web form yesterday to inform them of the visa rejections I had gotten in the past though it was over 10years ago.
Then after submitting the schedule A form I got another ADR to submit PCC, which came 3 weeks after. I had submitted the PCC before I noticed the mistake on the schedule A form and sent a web form to correct it.
My application had been approved in September 2020, but all these ADR I started getting since October is making me panic. My upfront medical was passed in October.
Please do you have an idea if this will affect my application in anyway?
Thanks in anticipation of your response.