+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I hope you're doing well. So we got PPR in April and I was able to move with the kids. Unfortunately my husband was unable to send his passport after receiving PPR. So we had been requesting for IRCC to let us know what VO he can send his passport.
IRCC just recently asked for more info and send the forms (IMM 0008 etc), which we have done.
So I have 2 questions; we did not inform IRCC when he left our previous COR (before we got PPR), is this an issue? Secondly, he became a PEP after AOR, which we have also updated IRCC in the forms filled, will that change how this second application is reviewed?

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hey guys, just got my new gcms notes and only one noticeable change! Does this mean anything??
Old notes:
Application assignment
Due date; 2020/06/29
Assigned by: d2791
Assigned to: RC-9515
Most recent notes from today: (looks like new due date and agent
Application assignment
Due date; 2021/12/01
Assigned by: dc6197
Assigned to: kf19661

My security still says not started and criminality in progress since March 2020 but I am aware not all agents update this. Medical valid till April 20th. February 7th 2020 AOR.Thank you

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
@boilercat @Gur_36547

When your meds are about to expire or have expired, IRCC sends them for reassessment to the Regional Medical Officer, who makes a determination on whether to extend them to ask for re-meds. If you were asked for re-meds, then get them done and send the upfront sheet back via webform if your do not have a space in your MyCIC account to upload them.

If you received 4 updates, it could be that you have 4 family members and it could be for each. If not, then it is a system glitch.

As regards IELTS, your documents have to be valid as on the date you submit your application. However, IRCC can ask for a new IELTS score, but very rare. For most they will not.
Hi Legalfalcon,

Any idea how long it takes for a medical reassessment to get approved once the (currently valid) upfront medical results are being sent via webform?
Is it going to be much slower than an outright medical check done afresh?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,

Any idea how long it takes for a medical reassessment to get approved once the (currently valid) upfront medical results are being sent via webform?
Is it going to be much slower than an outright medical check done afresh?
Currently, IRCC has a significant backlog of medicals. Usually meds clear in about 45-60 days, but now can take longer,

Reactions: Katatsukeru

dexco

May 13, 2020
Hi all,

Wanted to share that I just received my PPR! I've been a silent lurker mostly, but thanks to this community for sticking together and answering each other's questions. Details:

FSW-O
AOR: Feb 25, 2020
Nationality: USA
COR: USA (although I'm in Canada currently as a visitor)
VO: Ottawa
PPR: Nov 16, 2021

Last edited:

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi all,

Wanted to share that I just received my PPR! I've been a silent lurker mostly, but thanks to this community for sticking together and answering each other's questions. Details:

FSW-O
AOR: Feb 25, 2020
Nationality: USA
COR: USA (although I'm in Canada currently as a visitor)
VO: Ottawa
PPR: Nov 16, 2021
Congratulations! May I ask you how long have you been in Canada? Also, did you inform them that you where there (via Webform or call)?
Thanks!

hasan23

Sep 9, 2021
Hello all,
I got the golden "ready for visa" email today. Is this the same as PPR?
I have a unique problem. I used to live in Europe but moved to India about four weeks ago. I have updated IRCC by webform, but there was no acknowledgement from their end. The RFV email has been sent by the Paris office. Now, I will need to get the visa stamped from India. Anyone can shine a light of what to do next? How to get my passport stamped in India itself? Will I be getting the copr after stamping of visa?

@legalfalcon, your perspective on this issue will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Springbokkie

Jul 28, 2020
Congrats, that is the email we are all waiting for. Unfortunately i dont know the answer to your query, but i would like to know if you would mind please sharing what is your AOR and what stream were you? Fsw-o or pnp?

Hello all,
I got the golden "ready for visa" email today. Is this the same as PPR?
I have a unique problem. I used to live in Europe but moved to India about four weeks ago. I have updated IRCC by webform, but there was no acknowledgement from their end. The RFV email has been sent by the Paris office. Now, I will need to get the visa stamped from India. Anyone can shine a light of what to do next? How to get my passport stamped in India itself? Will I be getting the copr after stamping of visa?

@legalfalcon, your perspective on this issue will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I hope you're doing well. So we got PPR in April and I was able to move with the kids. Unfortunately my husband was unable to send his passport after receiving PPR. So we had been requesting for IRCC to let us know what VO he can send his passport.
IRCC just recently asked for more info and send the forms (IMM 0008 etc), which we have done.
So I have 2 questions; we did not inform IRCC when he left our previous COR (before we got PPR), is this an issue? Secondly, he became a PEP after AOR, which we have also updated IRCC in the forms filled, will that change how this second application is reviewed?
Hi @legalfalcon could you please respond to this? I just needed some clarification. Thanks

manthanp01

Dec 4, 2019
Just received RFV mail yesterday and finally relieved ! Timeline in my signature. Wanted some guidance on further steps regarding submitting passports and other documents. The mail has only partial information like submitting the documents and passport in a single package but I heard we have to prepare a 2 way courier so am looking for exact step by step process for the same along with address where I need to send this! Also on the vfs page I can see there is also an option to personally submit passport at VAC and also collect back when ready, so even this option works? I am not sure and really need some detailed post RFV mail steps to follow in order to ensure I submit the passports and get them back asap without any issues.. Kindly help if anybody has experience or reference? @legalfalcon @legalfalconindia