+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Sukh95

Sep 12, 2020
hi @legalfalcon

I need your help.
I have got request for remedicals on 27th January 2021. I got my remedicals done on 4th February 2021.
Panel physician uploaded my remedical creating UMI ID on 13th February. However, there was an IME number under which the medicals were required to be submitted.

I have not got any update regarding the remedicals since 4th February. I asked my panel physician and they said an email has been sent to CANADIAN embassy.

As per the revert from Embassy, my medical under UMI has been linked to the file.

I want to know will IRCC consider my medical after almost 6 months although it was submitted wrongly under UMI by Panel physician. And if it is linked, will it be accepted as done on 4th February ? Please suggest what could be done to solve this issue??

Looking forward to hear from you.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
hi @legalfalcon

I need your help.
I have got request for remedicals on 27th January 2021. I got my remedicals done on 4th February 2021.
Panel physician uploaded my remedical creating UMI ID on 13th February. However, there was an IME number under which the medicals were required to be submitted.

I have not got any update regarding the remedicals since 4th February. I asked my panel physician and they said an email has been sent to CANADIAN embassy.

As per the revert from Embassy, my medical under UMI has been linked to the file.

I want to know will IRCC consider my medical after almost 6 months although it was submitted wrongly under UMI by Panel physician. And if it is linked, will it be accepted as done on 4th February ? Please suggest what could be done to solve this issue??

Looking forward to hear from you.
R u inland or outland ?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Finally received my eCOPR. Please, follow below the timeline

CEC - 1 Dependent (inland)
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: CPC-Edmonton

January 8, 2020 - ITA
February 1, 2020 - Medical
February 29, 2020 - AOR
March 27, 2020 - Biometrics (Canceled due to COVID)
July 13, 2020 - Requested ATIP/GCMS notes
July 29, 2020 - Eligibility: Not Started, Security: Not Started, Criminality: In Progress
August 9, 2020 - Requested ATIP/GCMS notes
September 10, 2020 - Eligibility: Passed, Security: Not Started, Criminality: In Progress
October 2, 2020 - Biometrics (Done)
January 12, 2021 - Requested ATIP/GCMS notes
February 17, 2021 - Eligibility: Passed, Security: Not Started, Criminality: In Progress
March 27, 2021 - Requested ATIP/GCMS notes
May 8, 2021 - Eligibility: Passed, Security: Not Started, Criminality: In Progress
May 26, 2021 - E-mail to local Member of Parliament
May 27, 2021 - Requested ATIP/GCMS notes
May 28, 2021 - Response from local Member of Parliament Office - No help provided
June 28, 2021 - Eligibility: Passed, Security: Not Started, Criminality: In Progress (Medical reassessment granted)
July 7, 2021 - E-mail to Minister of Immigration (No response)
July 21, 2021 - Medical Passed (Extension)
July 22, 2021 - Request for Additional Documents (Police certificate from a country that I didn't stay 6 months in a row)
July 22, 2021 - Additional document submitted
July 24, 2021 - Background check (Portal)
July 25, 2021 - IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal e-mail (1st e-mail)
July 25, 2021 - New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal e-mail
July 26, 2021 - Information/Photo submitted via Portal
July 27, 2021 - IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal e-mail (2nd e-mail)
July 27, 2021 - Review of Eligibility (Portal)
July 27, 2021 - Final decision
July 27, 2021 - PR Confirmation e-mail

@gamzoog
Big congrats! Is it true that before the medical extension on your portal (July 21, 2021) your status was still security not started? Thanks!

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Respected XXXXXXXX, MP

I am a resident of XXXXXXXX and I am writing this email in order to seek your help regarding the delayed processing of my Permanent residence application under the Express Entry: Canadian Experience Class program (CEC)

My application was submitted to CIC on XXXXXXXX, completed, and passed medical exams a long time back upon request from CIC. As per the timelines I was expecting my application to be processed in XXXXXXXX. However, I understand that due to the pandemic, CIC was working with reduced staff and could not complete the applications within the processing timelines of 6 months.

I had delayed my marriage in hopes of getting my PR in 2020 and sponsoring my wife after that. But due to unclear wait times, I got married in XXXXXXXX and have added my outland spouse (wife) to my current permanent residency application. She has completed her medicals and biometrics as per the request from CIC.
I have been waiting for a confirmation of my PR application for around 8 months now (over the regular 6 months processing times). However, I have not received any detailed response from CIC as to when my application will be processed and I along with my wife will be granted permanent residency.

Meanwhile, however, I observed for some reason, processing priorities have been given to later PR applications (submitted after 2020 Q1). The entire application process is being completed within 3-6 months for other express entry applications, whereas I have waited for over 14 months and there is still not any update being made.

I have contacted CIC numerous times via email and the call center, but my voice and concern were never addressed. May I kindly ask you to look into and address the issue as soon as possible? This delay and experience have been affecting my current life, well-being, and future plans in Canada for myself and my family. My current work permit is expiring in XXXXXXXX and I am hoping to get a decision on my PR from CIC before that. I have already been away from my spouse for around XXXXXXXX after marriage and it is difficult for both of us to bear this separation.

I contribute to the XXXXXXXX foundation as I consider XXXXXXXX my home and I am a resident of XXXXXXXX for more than 3 years. My wife works as a Clinical Data Manager in India and I am sure her experience will be helpful in Canada during these tough times.

Thank you very much. Your time and response are greatly appreciated.

My personal application details are as below.

Last name: XXXXXXXX
First name: XXXXXXXX
Date of birth: XXXXXXXX
Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXXXXX
Application Number:XXXXXXXX

Dependent details:
Name: XXXXXXXX
Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXXXXX

Home Address: XXXXXXXX

Email to the MP done! What is Next?
Find your local MP here https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
CEC with Outland dependents were getting put on hold, because the dependent would not be able to travel. In FB groups there were several who were on hold and started receiving COPR last few weeks.
Thats a good thing then.. herez to hoping.. cheers