FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
Hi Everyone, I am FSW Outland applicant (USA resident), Aor -26th feb, 2020, Visa office -Windsor, ON. I recived my GCMS notes on March which stated my eligibility required additional review. On April 26,2021, my medical was extended. The same day I received an ADR for proof of funds. I submitted the document on April 29th. Yesterday I called ircc, the agent confirmed that my eligibility was cleared. My background and security has not started yet. Is this a good sign? Can I expect COPR anytime soon?
Hi, any idea why you were asked to provide updated POF?

mayank786da

Jun 2, 2021
When it was extended and updated on portal ?
everyone who got medical extended and updated on portal on or before April 21st CEC inland . got copr or Pr confirmation portal except me .. anyone like me?
Hi,
Hope you and your family are doing well and safe!

Could you please tell us if you have received any update on your COPR yet and how do you know that everyone who got their medical extended and updated on portal on or before April 21st CEC inland received COPR confirmation ? I am just wondering if there is any separate thread that is going on and keeping a track of it and may be useful for us.

mayank786da

Jun 2, 2021
ITA is January AOR is 05feb 2020
File is stuck in Sydeny with the notorious cb01126
Where is it stuck? Criminality in progress and security not started since last year ? I am not sure what's stopping them. It seems entire Q1/Q2 2020 is suffering with the same status.

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hi, not sure whether the same question has been raised in the past at this thread. I've got confirmation from IRCC that:
  • The responsible office has verified that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which they have applied,
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid
What would be the next step?

AOR is Feb 2020 / Family Class Outland

Thanks a lot.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
It's so weird I got again a ghost update.Nothing changed again..After dead silence for around 9 months, i've got 2 ghost updates in a month(exclude the GU when medical expired). Anyone knows what's happening lately? My security was valid since Aug 2020, what possibly is IRCC doing?

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Hi,
Hope you and your family are doing well and safe!

Could you please tell us if you have received any update on your COPR yet and how do you know that everyone who got their medical extended and updated on portal on or before April 21st CEC inland received COPR confirmation ? I am just wondering if there is any separate thread that is going on and keeping a track of it and may be useful for us.
I am in numerous amount of whatsapp groups and forums. The trend nowadays is medical extension and CoPR update.

There are a lot of people who got medical extended and got PR. I dont see anyone whose medical extended and updated in portal on or before April 21 and still waiting for CoPR except me.. CEC Inland.