+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hi Everyone,

My medical was extended on APRIL 16, 2021 but I haven't received the COPR yet...I know most received COPR 4-6 weeks after re-medical,

Anyone is same as me? I'm CEC INLAND
Was it updated on the portal sameday?
I was told mine was extended April 8th
But updated 27th
Nothing happened after that
Worst thing is one guy updated 29th got pr yesterday

Emma92

Jun 18, 2017
Was it updated on the portal sameday?
I was told mine was extended April 8th
But updated 27th
Nothing happened after that
Worst thing is one guy updated 29th got pr yesterday
It's updated on the portal on April 16, 2021 that I passed the medical exam. I don't know when it was extended, I guess it's same day! :(

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Hi Everyone,

My medical was extended on APRIL 16, 2021 but I haven't received the COPR yet...I know most received COPR 4-6 weeks after re-medical,

Anyone is same as me? I'm CEC INLAND
Hi,

I am also cec inland . my medical was extended and showing passed on portal as well on April 21st. Still no CoPR.

Thank You!

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Does everyone know what "Submit - Delayed" in the "Biographic" activity means? It is in my GCMS notes.
Hi guys, sorry to bring this up again, but I am unable to find an answer to this question. Lately I was even unable to call IRCC to ask them.
Does anyone have an idea of what this mean?

_wanderer

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi @legalfalcon
In my GCMS notes, in OUTGOING under CORRESPONDENCE section, it shows

Document: Application transferred
Type: Word
Assigned to: yyyy
Assigned by: xxxx
All Items rec'd: No

ITEM REQUESTED
Item: Kit, Application forms
Item for: PA

Any idea what they mean by "Kit, Application form" ? Or is this a request within IRCC and I need not worry about the same?

File is on hold for the last 6+ months due to COVID. Should I need to proactively take any action?

Greatly appreciate your opinion :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
In my GCMS notes, in OUTGOING under CORRESPONDENCE section, it shows

Document: Application transferred
Type: Word
Assigned to: yyyy
Assigned by: xxxx
All Items rec'd: No

ITEM REQUESTED
Item: Kit, Application forms
Item for: PA

Any idea what they mean by "Kit, Application form" ? Or is this a request within IRCC and I need not worry about the same?

File is on hold for the last 6+ months due to COVID. Should I need to proactively take any action?

Greatly appreciate your opinion :)
Just make sure that you were not sent any forms to be filled. Usually kit is referred to asking the application to file in some forms. You can send a webform or call IRCC and confirm.

Reactions: _wanderer

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes Need an URGENT ADVICE!

My passport will be in expiring in December 2021 and I have not heard any news about my COPR from CIC. The validity of my passport is now lesser than 6 months. If I submit my passport for renewal today it will take 2 months to get the new passport.

Will CIC request my passport for providing me the COPR, IF I get the COPR when should I inform CIC about my new passport details. This is making me very anxious. I need an urgent advice on this should I wait until I hear from CIC before submitting my passport for renewal? I did not find any documentation in regards to what will happen in a situation like this.
@legalfalcon Can you please advice on this.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: matteosc

jazz_77

Oct 2, 2019
Hi Everyone, I am FSW Outland applicant (USA resident), Aor -26th feb, 2020, Visa office -Windsor, ON. I recived my GCMS notes on March which stated my eligibility required additional review. On April 26,2021, my medical was extended. The same day I received an ADR for proof of funds. I submitted the document on April 29th. Yesterday I called ircc, the agent confirmed that my eligibility was cleared. My background and security has not started yet. Is this a good sign? Can I expect COPR anytime soon?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi Everyone, I am FSW Outland applicant (USA resident), Aor -26th feb, 2020, Visa office -Windsor, ON. I recived my GCMS notes on March which stated my eligibility required additional review. On April 26,2021, my medical was extended. The same day I received an ADR for proof of funds. I submitted the document on April 29th. Yesterday I called ircc, the agent confirmed that my eligibility was cleared. My background and security has not started yet. Is this a good sign? Can I expect COPR anytime soon?
It is definitely a good sign, your file is being worked on. In terms of CoPR I would not expect anything anytime soon. Depending on your history background check can take few weeks to 2-3 months, if there is some agent processing them.
It is a case-by-case situation, but to give you an idea my background checks started in April 2020 and I am still waiting for them...

EmmaT

Sep 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if this has been asked in the past but I can't seem to find anything conclusive on the matter.

I just got my GCMS notes back and it had:

Info sharing: System error for client 1 which is me.

For my partner it says info sharing: complete.

Please what does this mean and is it something to concern me?