+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

joaliriano

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

Today I got GU on my file when I logged in to Portal. My Medical status has changed from "You do not need medical exam..." to "Apr 21,2021. you passed the medical exam"

Earlier, my medical was expired in first week of feb.

Does it mean officer started working on my file? Does it indicate anything at all?
As per my January gcms notes:
Eligibility - Pass
Criminality - Pass
info sharing - system error
Security - not started
Medical - Pass

However, I have ordered another gcms notes in end of march but have not received yet.
Im in the same situation as you. I also got GU with a new date regarding my medicals, lets hope this means something good.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you very much for your quick response @legalfalcon . I called Client support Rep and got to know my medical has been extended to 1 year and everything is passed on my file including Security. Hope I'll get the decision on my file soon :finger crossed:

All the best!

Reactions: GaganK10

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
I called IRCC last Thursday, but at that time the agent told me just wait & he couldn't tell when will I receive my COPR. This is probably useless, but I wanna say WAIT is the only solution.
Long time follower of your post, so happy for you. Congratulations
This gives a ray of hope for people that are waiting. My application is now in the complex category, since I got married and added a Dependant. Waiting and hoping is the only option we all have

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
As per IRCC's 2020 ATIP report, between 2019-2020, 49% of the requests filed with IRCC were delayed and 6% took longer than 120 days to be released.
However, if your request received an extension, please contact GET GCMS to know the exact date when the extension time frame expires.

There were extensions that were sent in December and January, however, IRCC is now releasing most GCMS notes within 30-45 days.
Thanks @legalfalcon.
I have already received my GCM notes today. Could you shed some light on my latest note:

"RFV info requested"
I was asked about eyes color and height of family members, which I already submitted 4 months ago. The date of this notes is same.
Does this mean my application is in final stage?

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon.
I have already received my GCM notes today. Could you shed some light on my latest note:

"RFV info requested"
I was asked about eyes color and height of family members, which I already submitted 4 months ago. The date of this notes is same.

Security:
Final:
It seems like everything in your application has been done. Most application are on hold for outland applicants due to travel restrictions.

Given that all stages are passed, you jus have to wait it out now.

Reactions: tar86

princezheng

Aug 17, 2020
Thanks @legalfalcon.

"RFV info requested"

Security:
Final:
we are on the same boat.
Does that mean everything is passed and just waiting for the COPR due to the restriction of travel?
But I applied already inside Canada, what should I do at this point?

Reactions: tar86

Rima Sharma

Mar 16, 2021
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27 April 2020
Thanks @legalfalcon.

"RFV info requested"

Security:
Final:
when did you order notes?