+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone just received an email from IRCC that seems like a mass email where they say there is delays bla bla and that they're still processing applications bla bla, nothing we didn't know already.
It says there will be delays in CEC and the processing bar has been removed. However, I still see it on my page.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @caipsnotes . I'd like to ask you a question about GCMS notes. I applied for it myself on the web https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en. Waited about a month, but when they got back to me with more than 70 pages in a PDF file, there's nowhere that detailed about my application stages, neither the processing officer's notes. It only contained the correspondence from IRCC in the past and the documents I submitted for the PR application. I basically got nothing out of it. Have you heard something like this before? Where did I do wrongly?

Thank you!
Hi. When you request the GCMS notes you have the choice to request either the "Status Update of File..." and/or "The application supporting documents ...". It looks like you selected the latter. Just make another request and you will receive the information with details on the progress of your application

MsWinnie

Nov 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
It was probably noted by the assistant. If an officer agrees with the assistant when reviewing your file, then you will receive a call for an interview (not sure if in person or not because of covid). You can probably search the forum to read on people’s experience with that interview...
Okay thanks. Will keep my fingers crossed.

EmmaT

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone just received an email from IRCC that seems like a mass email where they say there is delays bla bla and that they're still processing applications bla bla, nothing we didn't know already.
Yes. I got the same email for my FSW Outland application.

I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest. I guess it's a good sign.

nijjar123

Jan 18, 2020
I received it too