+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

O2021

Feb 19, 2021
The first couple of pages and the last few pages with the notes (note 1 being the latest) are where you should pay attention.
I understand what you mean, however, there are no notes attached in the file they sent me. Purely just what I submitted and what the correspondence they sent me before. I carefully checked every page several times. That's very odd, I know, that's why I'm asking if anyone has such a weird experience.

Thank you for your reply anyway!

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hi @caipsnotes . I'd like to ask you a question about GCMS notes. I applied for it myself on the web https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en. Waited about a month, but when they got back to me with more than 70 pages in a PDF file, there's nowhere that detailed about my application stages, neither the processing officer's notes. It only contained the correspondence from IRCC in the past and the documents I submitted for the PR application. I basically got nothing out of it. Have you heard something like this before? Where did I do wrongly?

Thank you!
You should have chosen Status update of file and officers notes and not the Application, supporting documents and correspondence when you applied for the GCSM

Maple bonbon Sirop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
Haiti
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
I understand what you mean, however, there are no notes attached in the file they sent me. Purely just what I submitted and what the correspondence they sent me before. I carefully checked every page several times. That's very odd, I know, that's why I'm asking if anyone has such a weird experience.

Thank you for your reply anyway!
If you requested GCMS+ you will receive all the documents provided+ correspondance first and probably 1 day later the notes. This happened to me back in august

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
How long will it take for us to get a webform reply to our email. I submitted a web form to submit my new passport. So far I have not received any acknowledgement email or any confirmation email. Any idea on timeline for these kind of webforms?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
How long will it take for us to get a webform reply to our email. I submitted a web form to submit my new passport. So far I have not received any acknowledgement email or any confirmation email. Any idea on timeline for these kind of webforms?
I submit a document a couple of months back and it took 2 weeks, but lately it looks like it takes around 1 month.

Reactions: satishkota

cck1986

May 8, 2020
It took around 20 days for me to get acknowledgment

Reactions: satishkota

O2021

Feb 19, 2021
You should have chosen Status update of file and officers notes and not the Application, supporting documents and correspondence when you applied for the GCSM
Thanks for pointing out that. I think that might be the case. Basically, I screwed something during the request. I should've been more careful. Already missed the train and don't think it's a good idea to request the notes a second time right after. Sigh.

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
@legalfalcon Hi, could you please advise on this.
I have received a ghost update today on my profile, can it be related to my gcms notes order?? I placed the order on 23rd Feb. Thanks for your help.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon Hi, could you please advise on this.
I have received a ghost update today on my profile, can it be related to my gcms notes order?? I placed the order on 23rd Feb. Thanks for your help.
Quite unlikely, if you request GCMS from IRCC they are usually generated within the first few days of requesting and not a month later. You requested from IRCC or CBSA? See https://bit.ly/34nuJPu

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone just received an email from IRCC that seems like a mass email where they say there is delays bla bla and that they're still processing applications bla bla, nothing we didn't know already.

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone just received an email from IRCC that seems like a mass email where they say there is delays bla bla and that they're still processing applications bla bla, nothing we didn't know already.
Yes i received that