+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

RonzMax

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Are they making fun with lives of Express Entry Candidates. Currently they are prioritising student files. Are we not humans? It has been more than 1 year we are waiting for PPR. This is ridiculous. Is it our fault they have backlog
@Lionroar_D , This is really frustrating. Can you share the link where it talks about the prioritization of Students? I am a CEC inland applicant AOR 15th Feb 2020, still waiting for PR.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Once the PP is renewed you should inform IRCC via web form. If the medical results are about to expire or have expired then you may be asked for a re-medical examination, if required. If a re-med is not required then the medicals will be extended. At the final stage IRCC will check if your medicals and passport are still valid. Before PPR is sent the details of an applicant's COPR, its expiration and the PR visa are input into the GCMS system. The COPR and PR visa cannot be issued by IRCC beyond the validity of the applicants passport or medicals, whichever expires first.
Thank you for the reply. I will finalize the renewal this week and submit to IRCC. Both generated COPR and medicals have expired per GCMS notes

Reactions: caipsnotes

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon under new public policy i will be extending for my work permit. when i start my process i have to go through the questionnaire, one of the tricky question i came across is ; "are you accompanying a spouse or common law partner that has a status in Canada ?" i am confused should i say yes or no to this question as i have been earlier on PGWP and my spouse got the OWP as a accompanying, so should i say yes or no as i am the principle applicant and he will again have to apply under accompanying spouse.

The questions is for a spouse who is dependent on the spouse with a WP.

In your case answer will be no, unless you are requesting a SOWP based on your spouse's status in Canada.

PRDreams

Mar 22, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi
Wanted to check if someone else (CEC inland) is also having case officer SP10734 assigned and application is still in progress state.

MsWinnie

Nov 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
Let's just chill till 22nd, it should get to us. I intend to order another one immediately though.
@Souskhaj did you get your notes yet. Just received mine. Eligibility in progress. Criminality passed. Although initially, Eligibility recommended pass but we added our baby and now it's back to In Progress.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Are they making fun with lives of Express Entry Candidates. Currently they are prioritising student files. Are we not humans? It has been more than 1 year we are waiting for PPR. This is ridiculous. Is it our fault they have backlog
Where did you find this...source pls

MsWinnie

Nov 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
Noticed my Eligibility under Assessments is Recommend Interview. Please can someone explain what it means. Thanks.

Reactions: allencc1989

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
@Souskhaj did you get your notes yet. Just received mine. Eligibility in progress. Criminality passed. Although initially, Eligibility recommended pass but we added our baby and now it's back to In Progress.
I have not received mine yet. I had originally received 90 days extension. So, I'll probably have to wait another month. Is your medical extended?

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Noticed my Eligibility under Assessments is Recommend Interview. Please can someone explain what it means. Thanks.
It was probably noted by the assistant. If an officer agrees with the assistant when reviewing your file, then you will receive a call for an interview (not sure if in person or not because of covid). You can probably search the forum to read on people’s experience with that interview...

Lionroar_D

Mar 20, 2021
Where did you find this...source pls
Actually that day I saw a video on YouTube which frustrates me but after that I discussed this with someone and he told me that they are just holding back Outland applications only because they cannot travel due to travel restrictions. So they are doing the right thing because COPR issued will be of no use if they cannot travel and which can expire which will increase more work for them. So yes they are processing all other applications except for some outland ones. I think patience is all we can keep and hopefully we all will get a good news soon......

O2021

Feb 19, 2021
Hi. If your GCMS notes shows that your application has been Approved (on Page 2 of GCMS under the Assessment section), then it indicates that all the stages have been passed. However, if the Status (see on Page 1 of GCMS) is still Open, then the PPR request has not been issued. If an Approved application is Closed before PPR then it has to be reopened before a final review can be done again. That's the important thing that the application remain Open until PPR is issued.
Hi @caipsnotes . I'd like to ask you a question about GCMS notes. I applied for it myself on the web https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en. Waited about a month, but when they got back to me with more than 70 pages in a PDF file, there's nowhere that detailed about my application stages, neither the processing officer's notes. It only contained the correspondence from IRCC in the past and the documents I submitted for the PR application. I basically got nothing out of it. Have you heard something like this before? Where did I do wrongly?

Thank you!

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi @caipsnotes . I'd like to ask you a question about GCMS notes. I applied for it myself on the web https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en. Waited about a month, but when they got back to me with more than 70 pages in a PDF file, there's nowhere that detailed about my application stages, neither the processing officer's notes. It only contained the correspondence from IRCC in the past and the documents I submitted for the PR application. I basically got nothing out of it. Have you heard something like this before? Where did I do wrongly?

Thank you!
The first couple of pages and the last few pages with the notes (note 1 being the latest) are where you should pay attention.