+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Harley18

Dec 26, 2020
Have ANY 2020 (any month) express entry inland applications that that are NOT CEC been approved yet?

I know the focus is on CEC, but has there been any inland FSW/FST/PNP EE applications been approved recently?

Thanks

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Have ANY 2020 (any month) express entry inland applications that that are NOT CEC been approved yet?

I know the focus is on CEC, but has there been any inland FSW/FST/PNP EE applications been approved recently?

Thanks
I know two FSW applicants (one is Inland and the other one is Outland) with AOR in September 2020, who received their COPR in the beginning of January 2021.
It clearly looks like it's mostly Q1/Q2 applications that got affected.

Lovecanada786

Nov 15, 2017
Please help me with one query

I spoke to ircc agent and i was told everything passed just final decision pending

Almost approved?? Or still they gonna have another look into profile

AOR NOV 2020
CEC INLAND and 1 dependent

any idea how long they take to make final decision??

Harley18

Dec 26, 2020
I know two FSW applicants (one is Inland and the other one is Outland) with AOR in September 2020, who received their COPR in the beginning of January 2021.
It clearly looks like it's mostly Q1/Q2 applications that got affected.
It's good that non CEC applications are still being processed, I'm pnp express entry (FST) aor in March 2020.

Thanks!

Jun 25, 2020
Hi everyone!

Just called IRCC and I was explicitly told that the priority is reviewing and finalizing CIC cases. I am a FSW inland applicant of February 2020. 14 months and counting. I haven't even received my visa after 3 months, and yet I know CIC applicants whose cases are progressing by the minute! Isn't that ironic?!
Also, my medical was expired in early January and isn't extended yet!

Reactions: Andrea Motta

GaganK10

Mar 11, 2021
Hello All,

I called IRCC again and I am still stuck at Security from last 3 months. Security has not been initiated yet. I am feb 2020 CEC inland applicant. Medical is already expired last month but have not received any update for whether remedical or extension..

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
My criminality is stuck since I provided biometrics last November.
In addition, I know my medicals expired in Jan, so I went and provided new ones in Feb (not to waste any more time).
Waiting for an answer... CEC inland with inland dependent. AOR Feb 19, 2020

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
I know that this rant won't change anything but at least I know I'm not alone and frustration is shared. What I don't understand is how is it possible that there is Inland FSW like me from who have been already processed and approved even though they applied in May July (Feb 2020 for me), is that the equivalent of winning a lottery and pure luck? WTH
We all want to work and live in Canada but man, this s**t that immigration is pulling, with beyond acceptable delays, lack of communication, inexplicable priorities and ignoring people's requests....it's 4th world country stuff, bureaucratically disgusting

ABayona

Jul 13, 2020
Hi everyone!
It has been a while, I tried calling today to the IRCC as I am not able to see my updates on my CIC account, however, the menu changed, and once I was able to get to the PR part they said that everyone is busy, and they hung up. Does anyone by any chance have the cheat sheet for the numbers on the menu to get to a representative?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi everyone!

Just called IRCC and I was explicitly told that the priority is reviewing and finalizing CIC cases. I am a FSW inland applicant of February 2020. 14 months and counting. I haven't even received my visa after 3 months, and yet I know CIC applicants whose cases are progressing by the minute! Isn't that ironic?!
Also, my medical was expired in early January and isn't extended yet!
It is unfortunate. Unlucky. They are just focusing on category but FSW inland those in US are in the exemption list but not getting looked at. I don't know if their system doesn't have filter by country of residence. That way, at least they can filter in Canada and US FSW and PNP applicants and process them. I guess not.

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
I ordered GCMS notes on Dec 22nd 2020 and still have not received it. It's been almost three months. It's so frustrating that I can't even know what's going on with my application. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Reactions: Ranger91

MsWinnie

Nov 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
I ordered GCMS notes on Dec 22nd 2020 and still have not received it. It's been almost three months. It's so frustrating that I can't even know what's going on with my application. Has anyone had a similar experience?
I ordered same day too, but in January I got an email saying it's been extended for another 60 days. Hopefully I'd receive them by 22nd of this month. Did you get an email of extension as well? I think on average it now takes 90 days for one to get GCMS notes.

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
I ordered same day too, but in January I got an email saying it's been extended for another 60 days. Hopefully I'd receive them by 22nd of this month. Did you get an email of extension as well? I think on average it now takes 90 days for one to get GCMS notes.
Yes, I got the email in Jan asking for 90 days extension! I thought I'd get it sooner though.