+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Ok thanks for the reply ... next day when I checked , it was changed .. that’s y asked .. I too got ghost update ..
I got a GU today. My Medicals have been extended and now shows "Review of medical results - January 25, 2021:You passed the medical exam." Took about a full month from the last Medical status change to get my extension. Hope yours comes soon too!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Can IRCC ask for remedial for only one member of a family? If this happens, what do you do then? Thanks for the reply
Yes pls I also need an answer here. @legalfalcon, my medical expires May 25, my dependents expires July 27. Can they ask me to go for re-medical if mine expires before COPR.
If your medicals are about to expire or have expired, IRCC will send them for reassessment to the health branch, and the regional medical officer makes a determination as to whether to extend them to ask for a re-med.

If only one family member is asked or a re-med, then IRCC wills send you the instructions accordingly. Usually all family members are asked for re-Meds, but of the meds were not done together, and the meds expire on different dates, then you may have this scenario.

Also, if your medical assessment was not M1, for one of the family members, then too the family members who did not have M1 can be asked for a re-med.

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
If your medicals are about to expire or have expired, IRCC will send them for reassessment to the health branch, and the regional medical officer makes a determination as to whether to extend them to ask for a re-med.

If only one family member is asked or a re-med, then IRCC wills send you the instructions accordingly. Usually all family members are asked for re-Meds, but of the meds were not done together, and the meds expire on different dates, then you may have this scenario.

Also, if your medical assessment was not M1, for one of the family members, then too the family members who did not have M1 can be asked for a re-med.
Thanks a lot for the reply

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I got a GU today. My Medicals have been extended and now shows "Review of medical results - January 25, 2021:You passed the medical exam." Took about a full month from the last Medical status change to get my extension. Hope yours comes soon too!
Please when did your previous meds expire and what's your VO?

Dhindsa08

Jan 26, 2021
Hi all,

I have sent a message to the PM by using this link https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact and got following reply within 24 hours. I can understand it won’t make my application any faster, however, if the applicants from jan2020 - April 2020 could send messages, then it might raise some alerts or bring some attention towards this timeframe applications. Please share your thoughts

Dear Xyz,

On behalf of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence.

Please be assured that your comments have been carefully reviewed. In your correspondence, you raise an issue that falls within the portfolio of the Honourable Marco Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. I have therefore taken the liberty of forwarding your email to Minister Mendicino for information and consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

ABC,
Manager/Gestionnaire
Executive Correspondence Services
for the Prime Minister's Office

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Can you please let us know your VO, AOR and stream?

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
@legalfalcon My spouse got the biometric request letter in INDIA. However Visa application center in India has not started biometric for PR applicants. So my question is , the file of my spouse is stopped untill i submit the biometric of her or meanwhile they will contiunue to do her eligibility and background check?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon My spouse got the biometric request letter in INDIA. However Visa application center in India has not started biometric for PR applicants. So my question is , the file of my spouse is stopped untill i submit the biometric of her or meanwhile they will contiunue to do her eligibility and background check?
The application will continue being processed for other stages (Eligibility, etc.) even if biometrics are outstanding

Reactions: pranzal kothari

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
If the biometrics is pending, your file processing will not stop, it will continue, but the criminality and info sharing will continue to show as pending, as the biometrics are required for for both.

RCMP runs the biometrics (fingerprint) though their system to access criminality and any immigration violation and they are also shred with partner countries.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/reports-statistics/evaluations/biometrics-canada-united-states-immigration-information-sharing-initiatives.html

Reactions: pranzal kothari

Aastha_chechi

Jan 19, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Did u try calling them? Any response
Same reply everything passed except for security it has not been started yet... i am getting this same reply since august