+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Does everybody’s medical status changes to ‘ you do not need medical exam’ after the medical date expires ? Is that an automated change for every application?
Mine changed the very next day of validity of medical, so can't say for sure.

Reactions: Jeddie

Gazias

May 16, 2019
Hi all, did anyone who is FSW-inland applicant got CoPR during the past few months (since March 2020)? or at least their application got approved but pending? I feel that only PNP or CEC applicants only get their application moving unless I am missing something, so I just wanted to ask...

hammad800

May 23, 2020
Hi all, did anyone who is FSW-inland applicant got CoPR during the past few months (since March 2020)? or at least their application got approved but pending? I feel that only PNP or CEC applicants only get their application moving unless I am missing something, so I just wanted to ask...
I'm FSW-inland and waiting since February 2020! Medicals and biometrics were done in February 2020 as well. I've just accepted the fact that it'll come when it's supposed to.

Sending webforms or requesting GCMS notes isn't going to speed up anything nor is threatening or whining to IRCC on their twitter count (as I've seen so many damned people do) help with the process.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
It doesn't get extended automatically, but at the officer's discretion, either renewed for a max of 1 year or asked for remedical. In a few cases, they did extend medical in the background without any reflection on the application portal. You could give it some time and then call IRCC/check through a webform/GCMS notes about your medical status. Sit tight and ATB!
@Snagh , many thanks for the reply. My medicals doesn’t show any date now, just says “you do not need a medical exam, will send u a msg if this changes “ does it mean it has been extended by the officer?

any thoughts if this a good sign and I might get the decision soon or there is a delay, hence,got medical extension. Please share your thoughts guys

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
@Gazias , it’s false that only PNP and CEC applications are moving. I am PNP inland feb 2020 and still waiting. What’s your aor please.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi all,

I have sent a message to the PM by using this link https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact and got following reply within 24 hours. I can understand it won’t make my application any faster, however, if the applicants from jan2020 - April 2020 could send messages, then it might raise some alerts or bring some attention towards this timeframe applications. Please share your thoughts

Dear Xyz,

On behalf of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence.

Please be assured that your comments have been carefully reviewed. In your correspondence, you raise an issue that falls within the portfolio of the Honourable Marco Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. I have therefore taken the liberty of forwarding your email to Minister Mendicino for information and consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

ABC,
Manager/Gestionnaire
Executive Correspondence Services
for the Prime Minister's Office

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
@Snagh , many thanks for the reply. My medicals doesn’t show any date now, just says “you do not need a medical exam, will send u a msg if this changes “ does it mean it has been extended by the officer?

any thoughts if this a good sign and I might get the decision soon or there is a delay, hence,got medical extension. Please share your thoughts guys
Generally when they extend medicals, it shows in the profile as 'passed' again. However, like I said, sometimes they might extend medicals in the background without the profile reflecting it. A sure way to know the exact status would be to ask IRCC via webform/call or order GCMS notes.