+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
@legalfalcon, I uploaded some additional documents through my account last Friday 08th, my profile changed to "We are currently reviewing the additional documents submitted" yesterday evening. Does it mean someone has touched my application? I have been in review required since May 7th.
What additional documents where you asked to submit?

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
How long is the GCMS notes taking, I ordered back in Nov 16th and have not received it yet.
It depends on our luck dude. I ordered one mid Oct then I thought I forgot to upload proof of residing inside Ca so I submitted another request mid Nov with a hydro bill. They sent me two reports in Dec. I don’t mean to create burdens on them but apparently the way they work is quite ineffable.

Reactions: jinishdavis

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon, I uploaded some additional documents through my account last Friday 08th, my profile changed to "We are currently reviewing the additional documents submitted" yesterday evening. Does it mean someone has touched my application? I have been in review required since May 7th.
Absolutely, your application has been updated and the documents have been received.

dbazazeh

Jul 30, 2017
Hello everyone. I just got my medicals status updated, even though they expire March 2021 and I haven't redone them. Does anyone know why they would do that?

My application below:
AoR: Feb 2020
Medicals Initial: March 3 2020
Medicals now: Jan 8 2021
Neverminded, just got my COPR today, seems like they extended my medicals before giving me CoPR.

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello friends,

I have a question regarding my spouse application. Actually, I add my spouse name in my ongoing Express Entry File and uploaded all her documents on december 11, 2020. So next day, I got the mail from CIC that they have received my documents. Hoever, I haven't got any AOR of my spouse which I got when i uploaded my express entry profile in FEb 2020. Yeh but I can see the name of my spouse in Dependants. So, will I get any AOR of my spouse or not?

And after uploading my spouse documents, medical tab is changed and showing that dec 12, you passed the medical test( my spouse did the upfront medical exam). So this means, her medical is passed in only one day ?

If anyone have any idea then please share your thoughts.

@legalfalcon Do you have an idea ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello friends,

I have a question regarding my spouse application. Actually, I add my spouse name in my ongoing Express Entry File and uploaded all her documents on december 11, 2020. So next day, I got the mail from CIC that they have received my documents. Hoever, I haven't got any AOR of my spouse which I got when i uploaded my express entry profile in FEb 2020. Yeh but I can see the name of my spouse in Dependants. So, will I get any AOR of my spouse or not?

And after uploading my spouse documents, medical tab is changed and showing that dec 12, you passed the medical test( my spouse did the upfront medical exam). So this means, her medical is passed in only one day ?

If anyone have any idea then please share your thoughts.

@legalfalcon Do you have an idea ?
You will not get another AoR, as you have only assed a family member to your existing application, not filed a new application. If you see your spouse's name and UCI number on your MyCIC account, then they have been added to your application.

Reactions: pranzal kothari

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Good morning everyone!

I have a question for @legalfalcon

Do you know if the progress bar disappear after everything is approve?

or

What means if the progress bar disappear?

I saw this on other forum:
Are you sure of that. Mine is disappeared too. Does it always disappear when the application is approved?
My experience says..when a decision has been made, this would happen. Try calling in to the help desk and just follow the IVR prompts..if the IVR prompt tries to connect to an agent after it mentions your AOR DATE, you can be sure that a decision has been made. Obviously, at this Time, the call center is closed, so the transfer would not be able to happen and the IVR loops back to the previous menu. I do not know what your stage wise status were to comment on whether the application was Approved or not.

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Good morning everyone!

or

Are you sure of that. Mine is disappeared too. Does it always disappear when the application is approved?
My experience says..when a decision has been made, this would happen. Try calling in to the help desk and just follow the IVR prompts..if the IVR prompt tries to connect to an agent after it mentions your AOR DATE, you can be sure that a decision has been made. Obviously, at this Time, the call center is closed, so the transfer would not be able to happen and the IVR loops back to the previous menu. I do not know what your stage wise status were to comment on whether the application was Approved or not.
IMO progress does not mean anything anymore. Been 100% since July. Also mine disappeared as well. Probably it is just a clutter and they decided to get rid of it.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good morning everyone!

or

The progress bar is irrelevant as it only depicts the time elapsed and not the actual processing.

As per IRCC's annual 2019 annual report it takes 8-9 months for an application to process. However, now due to COVID, there are delays.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/annual-report-parliament-immigration-2019.html

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.

Reactions: DICAROD

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
The progress bar is irrelevant as it only depicts the time elapsed and not the actual processing.

As per IRCC's annual 2019 annual report it takes 8-9 months for an application to process. However, now due to COVID, there are delays.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/annual-report-parliament-immigration-2019.html

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.
Thank you @legalfalcon

My AOR is Feb 28 2020. The bar was completed at 100% on August 28 2020, but because I couldn't provide Biometrics on March, my application didn't move. I provided Biometrics later on October 26. Still waiting...

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
IMO progress does not mean anything anymore. Been 100% since July. Also mine disappeared as well. Probably it is just a clutter and they decided to get rid of it.
I know it doesn't men anything, but I asked about it because is the first time that it disappear.
Thanks for your response and good luck to you!