+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

dharatishah82

Jan 12, 2020
Did you order

did you order GSMC notes ?
Not recently. The last one came in October (Before biometric) where a note was made for eligibility pending due to Biometrics. I am planning to wait as if my application is not approved in a month, my medical will expire. It is better to order after that time to check if re-medical is required or medical got extended. I have filed Webform for now.

Randhir23

Jan 19, 2020
Not recently. The last one came in October (Before biometric) where a note was made for eligibility pending due to Biometrics. I am planning to wait as if my application is not approved in a month, my medical will expire. It is better to order after that time to check if re-medical is required or medical got extended. I have filed Webform for now.
I don’t know why they taking so long for February files to process

dharatishah82

Jan 12, 2020
I don’t know why they taking so long for February files to process
A lot of people told me that it takes 2 to 3 months after biometric to process the file (not sure how true it is). So I am really hoping to get some updates this month. All we can do is to hope...

Randhir23

Jan 19, 2020
A lot of people told me that it takes 2 to 3 months after biometric to process the file (not sure how true it is). So I am really hoping to get some updates this month. All we can do is to hope...
Many of my friends got their CoPR between 2 weeks and 2 months . But all the feb candidates are still waiting.

dbazazeh

Jul 30, 2017
Hello everyone. I just got my medicals status updated, even though they expire March 2021 and I haven't redone them. Does anyone know why they would do that?

My application below:
AoR: Feb 2020
Medicals Initial: March 3 2020
Medicals now: Jan 8 2021

Shaz12345

Dec 21, 2020
Once the COPR is received online via your portal do you get a copy of your COPR in the mail? During COVID what has been the process seeing as the offices are closed and can’t go to a port of entry (inland applicant - Ontario)

RonzMax

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
15 Feb AOR. Biometrics was done on 7th Oct 2020. Still waiting.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
15 Feb AOR. Biometrics was done on 7th Oct 2020. Still waiting.
15 feb aor, PNP inland, biometrics done on 2 March 2020, recommended pass & review required since June 2020, file has not been touched since then. Still waiting. My husband’s work permit is expiring next month, however, for PR I am principal applicant. Not sure how remain in status after that or what extension should we apply.

EddieYikSan

Dec 9, 2020
15 feb aor, PNP inland, biometrics done on 2 March 2020, recommended pass & review required since June 2020, file has not been touched since then. Still waiting. My husband’s work permit is expiring next month, however, for PR I am principal applicant. Not sure how remain in status after that or what extension should we apply.
Same here. 05 FEB AOR. Review Required marked since June 2020 and no updates anymore. VO Etobicoke.

Reactions: Twinklestar06

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
@legalfalcon, I uploaded some additional documents through my account last Friday 08th, my profile changed to "We are currently reviewing the additional documents submitted" yesterday evening. Does it mean someone has touched my application? I have been in review required since May 7th.