+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
If your meds are expired or about to expire, before your application is approved and a PPR is sent, they will be sent to the Regional Medical Officer for reassessment, who will make a determination on whether to extend them or ask for remeds. This can trigger a GU.

If your Medical assessment was M1, then most likely your medicals will be extended.
Yes, meds will expire in a month, and in the medical section it says M profile: 1 and S profile: 1. And thank you for your detailed explanation.

Reactions: legalfalcon

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi All,

My child was born recently in India and I just got her passport and birth certificate. Does anyone here know what are the other forms I should send to CIC ? I had emailed them and as per their reply I should send the following
Can anyone please tell me how I would know if these documents are applicable or not to me ? Also as per CIC Email it is being asked to ship these documents via UPS but can we submit them via webform as well . Please let me know @legalfalcon

Thanks

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
The BGC status on your MyCIC account will change 2-3 times during the processing of your application. First it will change when your criminality is passed, and then will go back to N/A and then change again when your security starts.

If your eligibility has conclusively passed, and your BGC status changed to in progress, that would be an indication that your security has started or even concluded.
Thanks for the advice @legalfalcon

So just to get it straight, as there was a change in my BGC section either Criminality is done or security is done?

Also can I be sure that eligibility has been completed as what I read in some forums indicated that the BGC only starts when the eligibility has been conclusively passed. Please correct me if I am wrong.

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
If your meds are expired or about to expire, before your application is approved and a PPR is sent, they will be sent to the Regional Medical Officer for reassessment, who will make a determination on whether to extend them or ask for remeds. This can trigger a GU.

If your Medical assessment was M1, then most likely your medicals will be extended.
Thank you for clearing that up for. I had called IRCC to see if perhaps security was passed, but it makes sense why I have a GU right after medicals expired. Thanks again

Reactions: legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All,

My child was born recently in India and I just got her passport and birth certificate. Does anyone here know what are the other forms I should send to CIC ? I had emailed them and as per their reply I should send the following

Can anyone please tell me how I would know if these documents are applicable or not to me ? Also as per CIC Email it is being asked to ship these documents via UPS but can we submit them via webform as well . Please let me know @legalfalcon

Thanks
The forms are correct and you can send them via webform. Instead of email, you should have sent a webform.

You do not need a Sch A.

You should also send an upfront medical.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the advice @legalfalcon

So just to get it straight, as there was a change in my BGC section either Criminality is done or security is done?

Also can I be sure that eligibility has been completed as what I read in some forums indicated that the BGC only starts when the eligibility has been conclusively passed. Please correct me if I am wrong.
If it was early in the processing, i.e. within 1-2 months then it was for criminality.

Security only starts after eligibility is passed.

To read on how security happens and your application is sent for security screening, see https://bit.ly/3nQdFto

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
The forms are correct and you can send them via webform. Instead of email, you should have sent a webform.

You do not need a Sch A.

You should also send an upfront medical.
Appreciate your response sir, Yes I had sent a webform for which they had replied asking me to ship the forms. I thought they would request for medicals once we upload these documents are you sure we should do upfront medicals? Also where do I make the payment (though my spouse and daughter would be non accompanying)

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hi Guys,

I guess I have some good news. I saw an update on my application right now. I can see a change in the Background check section. It has changed from 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check' to 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'

@legalfalcon Can you please help me interpret this. From my last GCMS notes in November my eligibility was passed by the analyst. Does this mean that that the eligibility review has been completed successfully? I am confused as my Eligibility section still shows 'We are reviewing whether you met the eligibility requirement'

<<< CASE RELATED DETAILS ARE IN MY SIGNATURE >>>
Can u share when your was medical done ? My aor is Feb 12 and background is still not started.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Appreciate your response sir, Yes I had sent a webform for which they had replied asking me to ship the forms. I thought they would request for medicals once we upload these documents are you sure we should do upfront medicals? Also where do I make the payment (though my spouse and daughter would be non accompanying)
To make any payment for IRCC use the following link:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Once done, send a fee receipt to IRCC visa webform.

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Got an email yesterday from RCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
It says that I need to reply to this email with my name, UCI, email and date when arrived to Canada(+location).
I replied with these information. Today I got another email from the same sender. Some of the font sizing is slightly different, date, format of date, and the number at the bottom before "Etobicoke IRCC" footer.

Is it a scam or something or am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: dharatishah82

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
It says that I need to reply to this email with my name, UCI, email and date when arrived to Canada(+location).
I replied with these information. Today I got another email from the same sender. Some of the font sizing is slightly different, date, format of date, and the number at the bottom before "Etobicoke IRCC" footer.

That’s legit. Congratulations!! The email comes from the local IRCC office near your residence.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

Last edited:

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Congratulations

dharatishah82

Jan 12, 2020

Congratulations!

Reactions: WunderCat

abc_1234

Oct 30, 2020

Oh wow we have the same AOR date, but my biometrics is on Nov 4th. Hopefully, they get to my file soon and it's encouraging to know that they're working in xmas week.

nedaa

Oct 20, 2018
hi everyone! Here is my timeline, and I have a question if someone can help me with this please:
AOR: 4 Feb 2020, Medical Passed: 14 Feb 2020, PPR: 28 Nov, COR: Iran . I sent my passport but haven't received it yet. My IRCC account shows counterfoil valid till 27 Oct 2021, however, my medical shows I passed 14 Feb 2020. What has happened? Is my COPR and medical valid till Oct 2021 and I can travel until then if there are no travel restrictions? or do I need any re-medical?!