+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Shaz12345

Dec 21, 2020
Hello,

My AOR was 28th Feb 2020. I contacted the CIC via phone twice for an update and they said they are waiting on a final decision and everything has been passed both times.

If I applied online, inland applicant, do I receive a final decision via phone/my online account/mail?

Thanks in advance!

sandeep0189

Jun 29, 2020
Hello,

My AOR was 28th Feb 2020. I contacted the CIC via phone twice for an update and they said they are waiting on a final decision and everything has been passed both times.

If I applied online, inland applicant, do I receive a final decision via phone/my online account/mail?

Thanks in advance!
WHEN DID U SUMBIT YOURS BIOMETRICS

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Hello everyone!

Yesterday I got a Ghost Update.
Nothing in my profile yet.

Still Waiting...

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Hello,

Thanks in advance!
That's good, just wait a few more days.

Are you CEC applicant?
What's your VO?

My AOR is February 28th and I gave biometrics on October 26th, but no updates yet.
Last time I called the agent said they are still processing my background check.

Yesterday we got a Ghost Update, but nothing inside the application.
No emails as well.

Shaz12345

Dec 21, 2020
That's good, just wait a few more days.

Are you CEC applicant?
What's your VO?

My AOR is February 28th and I gave biometrics on October 26th, but no updates yet.
Last time I called the agent said they are still processing my background check.

Yesterday we got a Ghost Update, but nothing inside the application.
No emails as well.
Hi! Yes I’m a CEC applicant! I applied online so I’m not sure what my VO is.

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hi Guys,

I guess I have some good news. I saw an update on my application right now. I can see a change in the Background check section. It has changed from 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check' to 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'

@legalfalcon Can you please help me interpret this. From my last GCMS notes in November my eligibility was passed by the analyst. Does this mean that that the eligibility review has been completed successfully? I am confused as my Eligibility section still shows 'We are reviewing whether you met the eligibility requirement'

<<< CASE RELATED DETAILS ARE IN MY SIGNATURE >>>

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon , please would you advise if you have any information. It seems our medicals have expired around 19/12 and I got a GU on Friday. Would you have any idea if expired medicals could trigger PPR? Or if they will get to it regardless of the expired medicals. The last status as per gcms notes was eligibility passed , criminality passed , security not started and info sharing in progress. Any insight would be helpful. Thank you

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
@legalfalcon hello sir, I got my GCMS notes that I see no progress in more than 3 months, but there's something in CORRESPONDENCE in which there's OUTGOING details, I saw something called "Application transfer" on Nov 6, 2020. It's clearly there's something they have done after Aug 11,2020 when all of my stages are passed according to my last GCMS notes. The thing is the Final status is still not approval yet. Can you help me understand where I'm standing now, thank you!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Guys,

I guess I have some good news. I saw an update on my application right now. I can see a change in the Background check section. It has changed from 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check' to 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'

@legalfalcon Can you please help me interpret this. From my last GCMS notes in November my eligibility was passed by the analyst. Does this mean that that the eligibility review has been completed successfully? I am confused as my Eligibility section still shows 'We are reviewing whether you met the eligibility requirement'

<<< CASE RELATED DETAILS ARE IN MY SIGNATURE >>>
The BGC status on your MyCIC account will change 2-3 times during the processing of your application. First it will change when your criminality is passed, and then will go back to N/A and then change again when your security starts.

If your eligibility has conclusively passed, and your BGC status changed to in progress, that would be an indication that your security has started or even concluded.

To read on security screening, see https://bit.ly/3aCwJr2

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , please would you advise if you have any information. It seems our medicals have expired around 19/12 and I got a GU on Friday. Would you have any idea if expired medicals could trigger PPR? Or if they will get to it regardless of the expired medicals. The last status as per gcms notes was eligibility passed , criminality passed , security not started and info sharing in progress. Any insight would be helpful. Thank you

If your meds are expired or about to expire, before your application is approved and a PPR is sent, they will be sent to the Regional Medical Officer for reassessment, who will make a determination on whether to extend them or ask for remeds. This can trigger a GU.

If your Medical assessment was M1, then most likely your medicals will be extended.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon hello sir, I got my GCMS notes that I see no progress in more than 3 months, but there's something in CORRESPONDENCE in which there's OUTGOING details, I saw something called "Application transfer" on Nov 6, 2020. It's clearly there's something they have done after Aug 11,2020 when all of my stages are passed according to my last GCMS notes. The thing is the Final status is still not approval yet. Can you help me understand where I'm standing now, thank you!
Applications are transferred to different offices for administrative convenience and also for workload distribution.

If all your stages are passed, you just have to to wait and be patient. There is no need to worry any more.

Reactions: ABayona