20/02/2020
Med's Done....
08/02/2020
Passport Req..
13/10/2020
VISA ISSUED...
02/12/2020
@benu_bd,
is Feb. 2021 the date IRCC passed your medical on the portal or the date you initially took the medical examination in the clinic?
My medical was done in the middle of February 2020, and my biometric request came on 2 March 2020. So I presume my medical was passed in between those dates.

m.talaei

Dec 14, 2019
Iran
Hi guys
I'm AOR FEB05 2020 , FSW outland, and haven't got any update nor email from ircc till now!!
I have called several times however that do not provide me a proper response. just typical answers as always
On July my eligibility has been met but no progression since then!
More than 10 month of waiting has caused lots of problems to me.
I fill pretty disappointed about this matter.
Is there anyone close to my situation? Is that normal?
Thank you in advance

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Hi guys
I'm AOR FEB05 2020 , FSW outland, and haven't got any update nor email from ircc till now!!
I have called several times however that do not provide me a proper response. just typical answers as always
Thank you in advance
You're not the only one, just have patience. Canada is pretty much in lock down again right now so all work is at a stand still or going at a snails pace (if even). Hopefully, once the vaccines roll out to the general public and life get back to normal, we can start seeing some meaning full progress. Till then, nothing much else we can do but wait. Being disappointed, anxious, worried, etc is not going to help. Thousands of us are in the same boat as you.

Also, what ph# did you call at?

Reactions: m.talaei

m.talaei

Dec 14, 2019
Iran
You're not the only one, just have patience. Canada is pretty much in lock down again right now so all work is at a stand still or going at a snails pace (if even). Hopefully, once the vaccines roll out to the general public and life get back to normal, we can start seeing some meaning full progress. Till then, nothing much else we can do but wait. Being disappointed, anxious, worried, etc is not going to help. Thousands of us are in the same boat as you.

Also, what ph# did you call at?
Yeah I should get a grip! thank you for your response.
I called them by 8882422100

Reactions: Hchadda

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hi all, I got another GU this morning but no change on the actual profile. Can you tell me if it's another glitch or they are actually working on my case.

Thanks.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
This number works even if calling from outside north america?
No it doesn’t even work outside of Canada if I’m not mistaking. You need an app like textnow or fongo world from which you can get a Canadian number to make the call.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys
Thank you in advance
We are in the same situation. Let's all hope for the best and prepare for everything else.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi guys
Thank you in advance
Same situation for me. Nothing is "normal" in these times, but there are people (FSW outland) that are waiting since November 2019, so I do not think that our situation is out of the ordinary. I share your disappointment, but there is nothing we can do.