+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

mittalsanju

Mar 13, 2018
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon,
I have recently change my job. could you please guide me what all documents I have to submit via webforms to inform IRCC for my old job and for my new job.

Thanks in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon,
I have recently change my job. could you please guide me what all documents I have to submit via webforms to inform IRCC for my old job and for my new job.

Thanks in advance.

If you changed your job after you submitted your application, and you claimed points for your job that you just left then you only have to inform IRCC that you no longer work with the employer just in case they want to verify.

You Do Not have to submit any documents as changing jobs after submitting your application has no effect on your application. The application is locked when you submit your application with IRCC.

Reactions: mittalsanju

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Today received the reply from GCMS saying it might take up to additional 90 days to get the notes for my profile. Any idea how many days it might take for GCMS notes after receiving this email?
Any one received this email and then got their GCMS?
I received the same message. I would say 90 days from the email.

HosaynRaza

Aug 1, 2019
Hello, have been following this forum for a while and in need of suggestions.

AOR FEB 2020,
PNP Outland, US residence, Nationality : Pakistan
Biometrics 10th August 2020,
Medicals Feb 2020
Last webform update (9/30/2020) : Eligibility completed, Background verifications currently valid, Security background verification currently valid, Criminal background verification in progress
Applied for GCMS notes 10/25/2020 (still waiting)

With the details mentioned above, i am not sure whether i will be receiving COPR this year or even by February 2021 and my current lease (apartment) expires in Jan 2021. Any suggestions if i should sign a new lease for at least 6 months in US? @legalfalcon

Last edited:

dharatishah82

Jan 12, 2020
Just got my TRV approved. It took only 20 days! But still no movement regarding PR application. AOR: Feb 28, 2020, Eligibility: Recommended pass, Security: Not started. Biometrics is given on October 26, 2020. Never received any GU (not during those technical glitches!).

Robbie999

Jul 7, 2020
Any Inland applicants who provided biometrics before the lockdown still waiting?
This wait game is killing me! Apparantly, everything is passed, but no news for over 4 months!
Funny how they are announcing to invite more people, while they cannot handle the applications they already have.

Aastha_chechi

Jan 19, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Any Inland applicants who provided biometrics before the lockdown still waiting?
This wait game is killing me! Apparantly, everything is passed, but no news for over 4 months!
Funny how they are announcing to invite more people, while they cannot handle the applications they already have.
AOR - 18 feb, med- 28 feb passed, biometric- 9 march- done, still waiting for decision

gmnph29

Oct 13, 2020
Hi everyone, been a bit of a silent reader on this forum as my biometrics collection was significantly delayed during the pandemic therefore no updates until now

I recently completed my biometrics and received a ghost update last Friday 10 days after biometrics collection. I rang IRCC today and they told me that everything was passed by an officer but there was a note on the file saying that my medical either needs to be redone or extended.

@legalfalcon I passed medical on February 26th, 2020 and I though it still held just over 3 months validity as I thought medicals were valid for a year. Any ideas why they put this note on the file? Any info you may have would be greatly appreciated.

AOR: Feb 16th AOR, MED- Feb 26th, BIO -Nov 11th, Eligibility- Passed. Criminality- Passed. Background- Passed, Visa office: Montreal (Awaiting final decision)

Wishing everyone the best of luck with their applications.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
AOR - 15 feb, med- 3 March passed, biometric- 2 march- done, still waiting for the decision.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, been a bit of a silent reader on this forum as my biometrics collection was significantly delayed during the pandemic therefore no updates until now

I recently completed my biometrics and received a ghost update last Friday 10 days after biometrics collection. I rang IRCC today and they told me that everything was passed by an officer but there was a note on the file saying that my medical either needs to be redone or extended.

@legalfalcon I passed medical on February 26th, 2020 and I though it still held just over 3 months validity as I thought medicals were valid for a year. Any ideas why they put this note on the file? Any info you may have would be greatly appreciated.

AOR: Feb 16th AOR, MED- Feb 26th, BIO -Nov 11th, Eligibility- Passed. Criminality- Passed. Background- Passed, Visa office: Montreal (Awaiting final decision)

Wishing everyone the best of luck with their applications.
What is your stream? I'm guessing you're inland, but your timeline gives me a small (very minuscule) glimmer of hope because it is very similar to mine, we even have the same VO. Good luck!!