Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Legalfalcon. My senior colleague recently requested I don’t submit the letterhead she signed cos she’s not authorized to sign letter head (She forgot ). Unfortunately I already have submitted it. Do you think it will be wise go raise a webform with notarized letter (amongst other documents & LOE) or do you think I should leave my application as is? The fear is at the point of verification she might get in trouble from the company. I’m abit confused on what to do. PS. I had raised a webform before. AOR Oct 31st 2020.

You can leave it as is, or submit a replacement document explaining the issue. In most cases IRCC will call the person who signed the document, if at all they want to verify your employment.

To keep it safe for everyone, you can send a webform with a notarised letter, and explain that your supervisor signed the initial letter, but the company has objected to it, and provide a LoE as well. Also, if you can get a replacement document form a person who is authorised, that would be even better.

Reactions: nagamaheshreddy

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
You can leave it as is, or submit a replacement document explaining the issue. In most cases IRCC will call the person who signed the document, if at all they want to verify your employment.

To keep it safe for everyone, you can send a webform with a notarised letter, and explain that your supervisor signed the initial letter, but the company has objected to it, and provide a LoE as well. Also, if you can get a replacement document form a person who is authorised, that would be even better.
Thank you, I’ll leave it as it is so as not to cause delays. I will however provide more supplementary documents via webform to give them comfort that I work there & carried out duties.
Is that a good idea? Might too many webforms be a bad idea?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you, I’ll leave it as it is so as not to cause delays. I will however provide more supplementary documents via webform to give them comfort that I work there & carried out duties.

Your application should be iron clad, and supported by documentary evidence. There is no harm in providing more info, as long as the information is not contradictory.

GW007

May 22, 2020
@legalfalcon & @caipsnotes,
Pls I need some clarification... My wife & kid are currently in the USA while I am in another (home) country. I did biometric here, while she did hers in New York.... Question is if i get PPR, must a family submit passport together in same visa office? Can I submit mine separately in home country while theirs is sent to New York VFS?

NiniAroy

Jan 22, 2020
i think you should also confirm the status of your eligibility, as February AOR it should be passed by now. if it is passed already, i don't think there is any need to send an additional document.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon &
Pls I need some clarification... My wife & kid are currently in the USA while I am in another (home) country. I did biometric here, while she did hers in New York.... Question is if i get PPR, must a family submit passport together in same visa office? Can I submit mine separately in home country while theirs is sent to New York VFS?

You should update your addresses with IRCC and let them know that you are in operate countries, so that when your PPR comes you will have country specific instructions.

You can also update your address after the PPR. You can submit your passports separately in the country of residence you are in. However, you will have to land together as per the most recent IRCC advisory.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
i think you should also confirm the status of your eligibility, as February AOR it should be passed by now. if it is passed already, i don't think there is any need to send an additional document.
They are not February AOR. They were just looking for help on this thread. They are Oct. 31st AOR if I read their post correctly.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
I am tired of waiting, this is frustrating :( ,i just wish for a positive news {ppr} this last week of November.
Feel for you, it's an endless waiting, as long as the travel restriction is still there it's nearly useless for any movement on the file. And if the travel restriction is removed, there's no worry about the processing speed then, so now it's really about Covid and the vaccine and its implementation, sad story for all of us waiting for so long. We should probably forget about it and move on with our lives in our own countries. Plus, IRCC is a total failure.

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Feel for you, it's an endless waiting, as long as the travel restriction is still there it's nearly useless for any movement on the file. And if the travel restriction is removed, there's no worry about the processing speed then, so now it's really about Covid and the vaccine and its implementation, sad story for all of us waiting for so long. We should probably forget about it and move on with our lives in our own countries. Plus, IRCC is a total failure.
The endless wait is whats killing us all. Now with the 2nd wave hitting all over it doesn't seem that there's going to be any meaningful movement anytime soon. Like you said, it's really about the vaccine and it's deployment and whatnot which is well into next yr, hopefully.

I've stopped checking online and even limited my visit's here as well, just need to forget about this and move on with our lives where we are. Everything happens for a reason, even this delay. Just look after your health, keep your masks on, wash your hands and be safe!!

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Today received the reply from GCMS saying it might take up to additional 90 days to get the notes for my profile. Any idea how many days it might take for GCMS notes after receiving this email?
Any one received this email and then got their GCMS?