+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Cecilia88920

Nov 14, 2020
Hi just to let you know, I called IRCC today and the lady said that an officer worked on my file and everything look good. And that they do not require additional documents and Ignore the status saying "Your action is required".
Lucky you , I called them for three times today . Just busy ,no agent availability and hang up directly . Still get not get through.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi just to let you know, I called IRCC today and the lady said that an officer worked on my file and everything look good. And that they do not require additional documents and Ignore the status saying "Your action is required".
This is very good! Good luck!!

iptbill

Feb 20, 2020
Lahore, PK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
AOR Received.
29-04-2020
I submitted my webform request to ask about my eAPR status which is overdue (more than 6 months passed) on 7th Nov. More than 9 working days have passed. I have not received any automated response (but they said there is no automated response now) and I have also not received any response at all from IRCC.

What should I do? My job offer in Canada will expire with no response. :(

Please send help!!!

archanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
I submitted my webform request to ask about my eAPR status which is overdue (more than 6 months passed) on 7th Nov. More than 9 working days have passed. I have not received any automated response (but they said there is no automated response now) and I have also not received any response at all from IRCC.

Please send help!!!
I sent a webform on 3rd Nov and I am still waiting for a response. Previous webform's response was a generic response.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Please send help!!!
Last time I sent a webform it took them 11 working days to respond. Apparently, their system is getting overwhelmed with webforms because of their huge backlog.

Reactions: iptbill

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020

Please send help!!!
Did you try to call? Also keep in mind that last Wednesday was holiday in Canada, so it was not counted as working day. It would be 6 working days today (November 7th was Saturday).

Harry9191

Nov 2, 2020
Hi,
inland pnp application
i got my ppr on aug 09, 2020
Passport sent cpc-ottawa 11 aug 2020
Was put in queue for for virtual landing on aug 24 2020.
cpc Ottawa assigned Saskatoon as a secondary office as i am in Saskatchewan.

Still waiting and whenever i call cic they advise to wait
how much time is it going to take? It is painful!
Please suggest.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I was eagerly awaiting your reply as my ADR status too got changed to NA a couple of weeks back. That's a sigh of relief. All the best for your PPR!!!

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am in similar situation with Eligibility and criminality passed and security not started. Do you know what are timelines when security starts after criminality is passed
In similar situation to who? It should start fairly quick after eligibility gets conclusively passed by an officer, according to various posts I've read on the forums. Mine hasn't been passed by an officer yet.