+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

codeheals

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
mine is Feb 16. my file has not been touched since early june. My office is Montreal, which seems to be notoriously slow.
What is your office? what is your file's current status? @codeheals
I believe Ottawa is the slowest. Mine is in Ottawa. My application was approved in August and I can even see the COPR with document # on GCMS notes (not on portal).

• Haha
Reactions: nomorecovid

Emma92

Jun 18, 2017
I believe Ottawa is the slowest. Mine is in Ottawa. My application was approved in August and I can even see the COPR with document # on GCMS notes (not on portal).
Same shit as me!!
Mine Ottawa approved in Aug, COPR# in GCMS. I called agent, she said application is still processing and CORP is not issued yet...just waiting...
My group is 1. Doesn't know what 1 standing for...

abc_1234

Oct 30, 2020
I had my medical approved back in March, but I'm very sure that it has expired back in Oct.
The 'Review of Medical Status' in my profile says 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message when this changes.'

My other status as of Sep 16 Webform:
  • Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.

I gave my Biometrics in Nov 4th, few days ago. What are the chances that IRCC will request to do another medical due to Covid?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Thanks so much! @legalfalcon This note was made by a case analyst. There is no note by an officer.

Can you please let me know in a plain language what the part below means? I have been looking at it since yesterday
trying to figure it out, but I think I am going to end up mad if I do it any longer.

A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-APPEARS MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/FUNDS: APPEARS MET FSW points total: 76 ready to finalize RPRF: Complete
In simple terms the agent is saying that A11.2: Review Required (Eligibility needs to be reviewed by an officer) R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-APPEARS MET You meet the minimum eligibility requirements for FSW. This is where you need to get 67 points. R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/FUNDS: APPEARS MET FSW points total: 76 ready to finalize (You have to meet the PoF, requirement which you have and you points where you need 67, you have 76. and based on this, your application is ready to be finalised subject to any pending checks for security etc.) RPRF: Complete (RPRF fee has been paid.)

Just wait for an officer to make a final determination on your eligibility after which your security will start.

To read on security screening and the security screening manual see https://bit.ly/3ouIwfG

Reactions: Annie.1011

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
While feb apllicants are waiting June and July are being already granted COPRs, some bunch of silly ppl sitting doing the process..

these things are beyond ur control

with this pace they want 0.4 million immigrants next year. that implies 1000 applications passsing every day. Now is that joke or what, are they asking for immigration or running business.

• Sad
Reactions: Magnolian

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I don't know how to tell you this...... I REALLY appreciete you are taking your precious time to take a look at my request. Thanks a lot!!
It all makes sense now.

I have a couple more questions:

1. I have a Canadian -born child who is a Canadian citizen. There was this note disassociating my son.
I don't understand what they mean with this. What kind of effects my Canadian son would have on my application?

2. Can you please explain what the part below means in plain language? What does NRT R10 and Ok Recommendation mean?

Primary applicant PA RCMP screening NRT (Name of my home country) Police certificate : Provided-NRT R10 Ok Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions Spouse (Name of my home country) Police Certificate : Provided-NRT USA FBI Police Certificate : Provided - Review Required EDocs: (long numbers) R10 Ok Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions.

Thank you so much!!

Reactions: legalfalcon

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-APPEARS MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/FUNDS: APPEARS MET FSW points total: 76 ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

Can anyone comment on what this part in my GCMS notes means?? Please. What does R75 mean? What does RPRF mean? I really appreciate your help in this. @caipsnotes @legalfalcon

Per the notes an officer needs to review your file, it's normal and a lot of people see this. Ready to finalize means that the assistant or analyst is recommending that the officer review the file before making a final decision; your application is in good shape.

RPRF
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1396

R75
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/federal-skilled-workers/assessing-applications-against-minimum-requirements.html

R76
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
May I know when your eligibility was passed, and when the final approval was made? I have the same AOR as yours. Thanks!

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
I think it’s a sign of good news. I had the same happen to me in September. After receiving my notes it confirmed that my application was approved on the same day of the ghost update.

Regarding the IRCC testing a new system, so far, what I’ve read, it’s for inland applicants.

Good luck
@ayeetee hi, thnx for the reply. I hope too. I have raised a web form a few days ago and waiting for the reply, will keep you guys posted and I am an inland applicant. So, hope for the best, fingers crossed.

mohprojects

Jul 8, 2020
Hi @legal Falcon,
I got my Copr and Visa stamped this month. The whole immigration process was carried out with the help of an immigration agent. I have settled the dues of the agent as per the Terms and Conditions.

Now I want to know whether I can demand the accesses of my GC Key account from the immigration agent as it will help me in my future course of correspondences with IRCC. Don't you think it my right???

Your valuable suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Reactions: nomorecovid

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon I don't know how to tell you this...... I REALLY appreciete you are taking your precious time to take a look at my request. Thanks a lot!!
It all makes sense now.

I have a couple more questions:

1. I have a Canadian -born child who is a Canadian citizen. There was this note disassociating my son.
I don't understand what they mean with this. What kind of effects my Canadian son would have on my application?

2. Can you please explain what the part below means in plain language? What does NRT R10 and Ok Recommendation mean?

Primary applicant PA RCMP screening NRT (Name of my home country) Police certificate : Provided-NRT R10 Ok Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions Spouse (Name of my home country) Police Certificate : Provided-NRT USA FBI Police Certificate : Provided - Review Required EDocs: (long numbers) R10 Ok Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions.

Thank you so much!!

1. Since your son is a Canadian citizen you do not need to put him in your application. So if you did enter his details, they would remove it and you will see it in the first 3-5 pages under clients. Your son will not be a client anymore.

2. NRT - No Reportable Trace, i.e. you PCCs do not have an criminal cases reported.
R10 refers to regulation 10 of IRPA, which is also called completeness check. This is the first stage of an application.
To read on the stages of an application, see https://bit.ly/2IdMLvO

Primary applicant PA RCMP screening NRT No Reportable Trace (Name of my home country) Police certificate : Provided-NRT R10 Ok Completeness check done / passed. Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions Spouse (Name of my home country) Police Certificate : Provided-NRT USA FBI Police Certificate : Provided - Review Required EDocs: (long numbers) R10 Ok Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions.

If you answered yes to any statutory questions, then your will have a Review Required for it. The stat questions are answering yes to a prior visa refusal.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legal Falcon,
I got my Copr and Visa stamped this month. The whole immigration process was carried out with the help of an immigration agent. I have settled the dues of the agent as per the Terms and Conditions.

Now I want to know whether I can demand the accesses of my GC Key account from the immigration agent as it will help me in my future course of correspondences with IRCC. Don't you think it my right???

Your valuable suggestion will be highly appreciated.
No. Unlike individuals, licensed lawyers and consultants have a GCkey to manage multiple applications. An immigration lawyer may have thousands of client applications that may be in progress or may have been approved in his portal associated with the GCkey.

They cannot give you their GCKey.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/authorized-paid-representatives-portal.html

For future you can create your own GCkey for any new applications you wish to file and you already have your UCI and file number.

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Thank you so so much!! @legalfalcon
Based on what you said, I think it started making more sense now. Thanks a lot!!

It seems like Review Required for my Stat Questions, my husband's Stat Questions and his FBI Report. My PCC and my husband's PCC are okay.
Am I understanding it correctly? Thanks again!