Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
After I was unable to login for an hour when I finally did there was an Application/updated on my PR application.
Is this a glitch - anybody else got the same?

Ah people say you have to be happy with the small things - I'm happy now :p
Can you please share your AOR and stream (FSW or Outland)?

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Can’t believe inland CEC with Feb AOR like you is still waiting! Anyway, I hope it’s a good sign as I have not gotten any single GU (even a “fake” GU) during few periods of system’s glitch ha ha.
Same here, havnt got any GU at all till now.
But as per webfom eligibility is passed.

Bluebird1234

Jul 23, 2020
Can’t believe inland CEC with Feb AOR like you is still waiting! Anyway, I hope it’s a good sign as I have not gotten any single GU (even a “fake” GU) during few periods of system’s glitch ha ha.
CEC Inland, 26 Feb AOR still waiting

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
After I was unable to login for an hour when I finally did there was an Application/updated on my PR application.
Is this a glitch - anybody else got the same?

Ah people say you have to be happy with the small things - I'm happy now :p
Hey does that help with application being updated?

archanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Still waiting too. CEC Inland and AOR 29 Feb (Biometrics 02 October)

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Well well well !!! - I called IRCC post my ghost update and the rep mentioned - Everything has passed - just that they have to make the final decision.

Before this I had criminality pending for which I had given biometrics on Oct 7.

Oh man !!! Let this ordeal end soon.

CEC Inland - AOR FEB 16 - Bio Oct 7

Bluebird1234

Jul 23, 2020
Well well well !!! - I called IRCC post my ghost update and the rep mentioned - Everything has passed - just that they have to make the final decision.

Before this I had criminality pending for which I had given biometrics on Oct 7.

What’s your Visa office?

Reach-Canada

Aug 7, 2020
Is it possible to get rejection after eligibity has been met on webform
Eligibility met is the first stage of eligibility check. Once your eligibility is PASSed you can consider that this critical milestone is crossed. Pls note that MET and Recommended Passed are not the same as finally passed. We went through this confusion for weeks until someone clarified on this forum and we got clarity from Pg 2 of the gcms notes as well. Good luck !

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020

Hey thanks man.
Let me confirm as well.
I have same timelines as yours..

Reactions: DashSat

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-APPEARS MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/FUNDS: APPEARS MET FSW points total: 76 ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

Can anyone comment on what this part in my GCMS notes means?? Please. What does R75 mean? What does RPRF mean? I really appreciate your help in this. @caipsnotes @legalfalcon