Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Anyone got CoPR with AOR February 28th and gave biometrics recently?

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
End of Sep.
how about ur eligibility, criminality, and security status?
Everything is passed, just waiting they process biometrics with all background check... I did biometrics on October 26th.

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Hi,

Does anyone know that if I can apply for study permit while my CEC case is still in processing? I am currently holding a post graduate work permit and want to transfer it to study permit because i cant wait to go back to school. However, the system asks me how long i will be in canada and only choosing 'temporary' could get me to the next stage while applying for the study permit, but it would a lie because I already applied for PR and its processing. Has anyone got any idea how to do this?

Thanks!

Robbie999

Jul 7, 2020
So I checked my GCMS again,
and in document issuance, there is COPR number.
However, it says "Print Queue: PQ-Donot remove"
It means I cannot be remove from the print queue? Why?
According to the GCMS, I was approved for 4+months.....
Why are they not processing approved applicants while accepting and approving new applicants???? I just cant understand.

Inland CEC, Feb aor.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
So I checked my GCMS again,
and in document issuance, there is COPR number.
However, it says "Print Queue: PQ-Donot remove"
It means I cannot be remove from the print queue? Why?
According to the GCMS, I was approved for 4+months.....
Why are they not processing approved applicants while accepting and approving new applicants???? I just cant understand.

Inland CEC, Feb aor.
Yes, it does not make that much sense, especially since you are already in Canada. Can I ask you if you are on work permit or similar at the moment? The only reason I can think about is that if you have a work permit which is far from expiring, you may be considered "not a priority" at the moment...

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Is there anyone waiting for GCMS notes ordered end of Sep or beginning of Oct? I am still waiting for the one ordered on Sep 29...
Thinking of ordering another one.

Robbie999

Jul 7, 2020
Yes, it does not make that much sense, especially since you are already in Canada. Can I ask you if you are on work permit or similar at the moment? The only reason I can think about is that if you have a work permit which is far from expiring, you may be considered "not a priority" at the moment...
Yes. I do have a work permit, but is expiring in few months.
I can understand a wait for a month or two after RFV.
But this has been more than 4 months...