+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Sir @legalfalcon, I have shown my POF as a fixed deposit and it is getting matured this week. What should I do now ? I have submitted FD certificate and bankers confirmation letter while submitting the application ..

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Same here, everything passed and "seems RFV" since Aug 13 from the notes I received back on Aug 19. I'm gonna order another set I think.
It takes about a month to get them. I'm like, if we wait an extra month (Dec 1), we'll probably get them... in January 2021 actually o_O
Yeah..and the risk is there's no any movement which is probably very likely..Let me know your result tho if your next GCMS notes arrives, thanks!

GW007

May 22, 2020
Sir @legalfalcon, I have shown my POF as a fixed deposit and it is getting matured this week. What should I do now ? I have submitted FD certificate and bankers confirmation letter while submitting the application ..
I don't think you need to bother about this. If IRCC needs you to give further confirmation on POF during their final review of your file, they will send you a message accordingly...

Reactions: Jeddie

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
If your FD is maturing, you do not need to inform IRCC. If IRCC seeks any more documents with regard to your PoF, you can explain that the FD matured and the funds were deposited in your account or a new FD was done. Just make sure you have the transactions details.

Reactions: Jeddie

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I totally hear what you're saying. Last year, first application : AOR July 30, 2019. I ordered my GCMS notes on Dec 8, 2019 to see what was going on. Finally got them on April 9, 2020. My application was rejected in the meantime (quite late), while I probably could have fixed the problem if I had them earlier... Who knows.

Second application, everything passed. But again, like I said in #3,017 and #3,738, due to Covid, I've been stuck for 4 months already, in a country that is not my usual CoR. So right now, I'm not only dealing with Immigration Canada but also with Immigration NZ, to make sure everything is in order.

Anyways, IRCC told me that my LVO was in my home country, that I should let them know about my situation and update my contact details / address. What I did awhile ago. LVO never replied. So I raised a webform 2 weeks ago to IRCC. They didn't say anything about where my application could be now or about the stage, just that it was updated with the information I gave. So I wonder : where it is now? And can a new LVO look at my application differently since no final decision was made earlier? And so, is rejection still possible?

I don't want my file to be a burden. But Covid is impacting everybody, even if it's not always obvious in our posts. Also, I was lucky enough to get an ITA again and I don't want to miss this second chance. And Immigration NZ is easier to contact and discuss with, so it makes the lack of information from Immigration Canada even worse.

Wishing all the best to everybody and take care.
Yes, of course my comment is a generic recommendation and every case is different.
I wish you the best for your application.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hello everyone,

I recently received an offer letter for a job position in Canada. The company is US-based but it has the ability of having me working remotely from Canada and their offer is contingent upon me obtaining the Canadian PR.
My question is: should I send the offer letter to IRCC? Would it slow down the process or would it help in having my application processed faster (i.e. being picked up by an officer since I would not get there without a job)?

My AOR is February 22 and I have enough points without the job offer. My eligibility seems to be passed (waiting for GCMS notes to confirm it), but my file is not being processed since the beginning of April.

I would really appreciate your opinion.

Thanks
Summarizing: would add a job offer post-ITA and (possibly) post-Eligibility check delay the process?
Would it help in having the application processed?

sammy786

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
anybody waiting for gcms notes.... haven,t recieved yet ? i applied mine on october 4 ... didnt recieve yet... anybody in same situation ?

nomorecovid

Aug 27, 2020
Hi all, I noticed a ghost update in my account, about 2hours back. Application/profile Updated. I didn’t notice any change in my profile and it went back to normal after signing back. Just wondering if it’s a glitch or a sign of good news, plz share your thoughts guys or if any of you have experienced the same.
@legalfalcon please advise, as I read in a different forum that IRCC is testing a new system for PR candidates, this could be a sign or am I just hoping too much. Thnx.
Does any follow-up happen until today?

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
If your FD is maturing, you do not need to inform IRCC. If IRCC seeks any more documents with regard to your PoF, you can explain that the FD matured and the funds were deposited in your account or a new FD was done. Just make sure you have the transactions details.
Thank you so very much for your reply .. I’m clear now

Reactions: legalfalcon

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
anybody waiting for gcms notes.... haven,t recieved yet ? i applied mine on october 4 ... didnt recieve yet... anybody in same situation ?
Ordered October 5, not received yet. I did not even see the ghost update that from what I know should appear when they start generating them.

LaurieD

Jun 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
29-02-2020
Yeah..and the risk is there's no any movement which is probably very likely..Let me know your result tho if your next GCMS notes arrives, thanks!
You’re right, maybe no movement. Hopefully, there will be some.
Keep us posted too :)

Reactions: rogerEE

LaurieD

Jun 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
29-02-2020
Yes, of course my comment is a generic recommendation and every case is different.
I wish you the best for your application.
Generic but wise recommendation though.
I just wished IRCC used our online profile in a more efficient way, and update each step. Not only MED and Biometrics.

Reactions: Reach-Canada