17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,

could you please advise why my profile is showing as below but it went to normal after signing back into the account. I didn’t get any ADR. I did notice a ghost update last night.
https://ibb.co/b3nc4b6
@legalfalcon experts please advise

It seems like you have not submitted your documents after uploading them. At the bottom of the page you have to click on "NEXT" and come to a page where you have to enter your name and then submit.

Unless you do this, your documents will not be transmitted.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Guys I'm thinking about order another set of GCMS to check the Final status. My eligibility was passed on Aug 11 from previous GCMS. Just not sure about if right now is the right timing or maybe wait for another month.

Maple bonbon Sirop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
Haiti
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
Kòman ou ye? Did you get a chance to call IRCC?
Sorry Ayeetee yes got an answer to my webform:
The responsible office has verified that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.

I hope we all get the COPR soon !!!

Reactions: ayeetee

Reach-Canada

Aug 7, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR Feb 20th 2020
BIL March 02 2020
Biometric Call Oct 19 2020
Biometric Appointment Nov 04 2020

Contacted IRCC through webform in mid-Sep. Not really sure what the difference between background verification and security background verification means. This is what the reply say:

Criminality is related to checking of PCCs ...happens fairly quickly

Security check starts only after Eligibility is conclusively passed (met and valid is not equal to passed)

I think both of the above together make up Background check.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
It seems like you have not submitted your documents after uploading them. At the bottom of the page you have to click on "NEXT" and come to a page where you have to enter your name and then submit.

Unless you do this, your documents will not be transmitted.
@legalfalcon thanks for your reply. I didn’t upload any document or got a request to do so, also there was no tab of “NEXT” or “SUBMIT” in case if I wanted to upload. Do you think it could be a glitch or case worker might be doing something from the backend, as I am getting ghost updates also. Please advise, many thanks.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Reactions: Twinklestar06

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon thanks for your reply. I didn’t upload any document or got a request to do so, also there was no tab of “NEXT” or “SUBMIT” in case if I wanted to upload. Do you think it could be a glitch or case worker might be doing something from the backend, as I am getting ghost updates also. Please advise, many thanks.
If you see a technical error, you should contact IRCC via webform to ensure that you are not missing on any communication.

Reactions: Twinklestar06

LaurieD

Jun 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
29-02-2020
Guys I'm thinking about order another set of GCMS to check the Final status. My eligibility was passed on Aug 11 from previous GCMS. Just not sure about if right now is the right timing or maybe wait for another month.
Same here, everything passed and "seems RFV" since Aug 13 from the notes I received back on Aug 19. I'm gonna order another set I think.
It takes about a month to get them. I'm like, if we wait an extra month (Dec 1), we'll probably get them... in January 2021 actually o_O

Last edited:

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Same here, everything passed and "seems RFV" since Aug 13 from the notes I received back on Aug 19. I'm gonna order another set I think.
It takes about a month to get them. I'm like, if we wait an extra month (Dec 1), we'll probably get them... in January 2021 actually o_O
If everything is passed I would suggest not to order notes. They would give you no new information and it would just put an unnecessary burden on the offices preparing them. You are of course free to do whatever you fill, but please take into account that every GCMS note ordered slightly delays all GCMS orders.

LaurieD

Jun 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
29-02-2020
If everything is passed I would suggest not to order notes. They would give you no new information and it would just put an unnecessary burden on the offices preparing them. You are of course free to do whatever you fill, but please take into account that every GCMS note ordered slightly delays all GCMS orders.
I totally hear what you're saying. Last year, first application : AOR July 30, 2019. I ordered my GCMS notes on Dec 8, 2019 to see what was going on. Finally got them on April 9, 2020. My application was rejected in the meantime (quite late), while I probably could have fixed the problem if I had them earlier... Who knows.

Second application, everything passed. But again, like I said in #3,017 and #3,738, due to Covid, I've been stuck for 4 months already, in a country that is not my usual CoR. So right now, I'm not only dealing with Immigration Canada but also with Immigration NZ, to make sure everything is in order.

Anyways, IRCC told me that my LVO was in my home country, that I should let them know about my situation and update my contact details / address. What I did awhile ago. LVO never replied. So I raised a webform 2 weeks ago to IRCC. They didn't say anything about where my application could be now or about the stage, just that it was updated with the information I gave. So I wonder : where it is now? And can a new LVO look at my application differently since no final decision was made earlier? And so, is rejection still possible?

I don't want my file to be a burden. But Covid is impacting everybody, even if it's not always obvious in our posts. Also, I was lucky enough to get an ITA again and I don't want to miss this second chance. And Immigration NZ is easier to contact and discuss with, so it makes the lack of information from Immigration Canada even worse.

Wishing all the best to everybody and take care.

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I totally hear what you're saying. Last year, first application : AOR July 30, 2019. I ordered my GCMS notes on Dec 8, 2019 to see what was going on. Finally got them on April 9, 2020. My application was rejected in the meantime (quite late), while I probably could have fixed the problem if I had them earlier... Who knows.

Second application, everything passed. But again, like I said in #3,017 and #3,738, due to Covid, I've been stuck for 4 months already, in a country that is not my usual CoR. So right now, I'm not only dealing with Immigration Canada but also with Immigration NZ, to make sure everything is in order.

Anyways, IRCC told me that my LVO was in my home country, that I should let them know about my situation and update my contact details / address. What I did awhile ago. LVO never replied. So I raised a webform 2 weeks ago to IRCC. They didn't say anything about where my application could be now or about the stage, just that it was updated with the information I gave. So I wonder : where it is now? And can a new LVO look at my application differently since no final decision was made earlier? And so, is rejection still possible?

I don't want my file to be a burden. But Covid is impacting everybody, even if it's not always obvious in our posts. Also, I was lucky enough to get an ITA again and I don't want to miss this second chance. And Immigration NZ is easier to contact and discuss with, so it makes the lack of information from Immigration Canada even worse.

Wishing all the best to everybody and take care.
Hi LaurieD, May I know what reason for the first rejection, it is very long time to get this result.

LaurieD

Jun 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
29-02-2020
Hi LaurieD, May I know what reason for the first rejection, it is very long time to get this result.
Hi Keiddianago, I was rejected because one of my proofs of work wasn't detailed enough. I tried to get the 3 of them the way IRCC asked. The other two were good (according to the GCMS notes received in April) but I was aware this one could be a problem so, I explained the situation in a letter of explanation, along with all the documents I could provide. In vain. I was CEC-Outland at that time. I tried to get a proper one again and again but couldn't, then it was too late to still be CEC eligible. That's why I'm FSW-Outland now.

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi Keiddianago, I was rejected because one of my proofs of work wasn't detailed enough. I tried to get the 3 of them the way IRCC asked. The other two were good (according to the GCMS notes received in April) but I was aware this one could be a problem so, I explained the situation in a letter of explanation, along with all the documents I could provide. In vain. I was CEC-Outland at that time. I tried to get a proper one again and again but couldn't, then it was too late to still be CEC eligible. That's why I'm FSW-Outland now.
Thanks for your sharing, and the second time is great for all pass. CoPR will be soon.