Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello...Hope u all are doin well in this Pandemic crisis....I'm a silent reader of this forum Since long and this is my first post.

Below is My Timeline

FSW outland India
NOC 3112

AOR........................29th February 2020
Medical Passed.....05th March 2020
Biometrics given....09th March 2020
1st GU.....................04th September 2020
2nd GU....................11th September 2020

I Have raised a webform once and it was a generic reply.Being optimistic I always feel that GCMS Notes would take a month and meanwhile I will get PPR/COPR Hence Never raised it or probably not much keen to go for it.

I would be much obliged to have some light on my timeline from collegues and Senior like @legalfalcon.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Given that your AoR is February, your eligibility should be passed. However, the only certain way to know is GCMS notes webform.

To decipher webforms see https://bit.ly/3k12JqX

The GU only indicate an update, which could be for any stage, including security.

DentOrtho

Oct 15, 2020
Thank u so much @legalfalcon for a quick reply.
Being in possession of essential service NOC code I am extremely hopeful to have some speedy movement on my file.
Visa offices are closed till the end of October in India but according to recent IRCC tweet they are working on passport submission services.
Its like some light at the end of tunnel for us and hoping for the best.
Once again thanks for your reply.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Ali@12345

Jan 8, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

I am CEC inland applicant Feb 13 AOR , I have applied for my spouse open work application while my Express entry application is in progress and the visa has been refused .
However, my consultant suggests we would need to reapply for sowp again to address the refusal reasons , At this point while i review my GCMS notes (Express entry )there is a Review required for stat questions .

I am now concerned if i can move forward with the decision to reapply .Can you suggest if

1. I can reapply for spouse visa again while my PR application is in process, Please note that my spouse has 3 (SOWP)refusals in past
2.or wait until i receive PR and apply for spouse sponsorship ? Thanks in advance

Regards

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I just received my GCMS notes. Even though we gave biometrics in March neither criminality nor security have started as of now. Do you think it's normal? Can I do something about it? Our eligibility is recommended passed and info sharing is in progress. But, not sure why criminality has not started yet from 7 months ago. I'd appreciate it if you give us your recommendations/advise in terms of how we should proceed.

Thank you,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I am CEC inland applicant Feb 13 AOR , I have applied for my spouse open work application while my Express entry application is in progress and the visa has been refused .
However, my consultant suggests we would need to reapply for sowp again to address the refusal reasons , At this point while i review my GCMS notes (Express entry )there is a Review required for stat questions .

I am now concerned if i can move forward with the decision to reapply .Can you suggest if

1. I can reapply for spouse visa again while my PR application is in process, Please note that my spouse has 3 (SOWP)refusals in past
2.or wait until i receive PR and apply for spouse sponsorship ? Thanks in advance

Regards
1. The two applications are mutually exclusive and each will be processed on its own merit. If you have 3 SOWP refusals, then definitely IRCC is not convinced of the case that your spouse is a temporary visitor. Re-applying won't change that unless you address the exact concern of why the refusal happened.

2. This is your choice.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I just received my GCMS notes. Even though we gave biometrics in March neither criminality nor security have started as of now. Do you think it's normal? Can I do something about it? Our eligibility is recommended passed and info sharing is in progress. But, not sure why criminality has not started yet from 7 months ago. I'd appreciate it if you give us your recommendations/advise in terms of how we should proceed.

Thank you,
Are you an inland applicant or FSW (outland), have you been in Canada before?

nareshn2538

Sep 2, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Thank you,
when did you apply for GCMS notes ?

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
If you are referring to the PR applications, for someone who works for the BC public service, the answer is no.

Anyone who is already in Canada, their application for a PR is not a priority. Applicants who work in essential services and who have applied for a work permit to come to canada, family reunification, or Canadians stranded abroad are priority. However, if the applicant has applied for a WP renewal, then the application will be a priority.

At the same time, IRCC has now established Rapid Response Operations Centre RROC to process the application for specific NOCs and for applicants whose WPs may be expiring and their PR application is concluded, the RROC can pick such applications or expedited processing. Many GCMS notes have notes by RROC.

See the entire COVID program delivery instructions here:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus.html

When you read a notification or a policy, read it in entirety. Just selectively picking up things does not help.
thx for clarifying!

Reactions: legalfalcon

Dendritelight

Sep 16, 2020
If someone has a final decision of approved but is still waiting for their CoPR, is there still a chance for the final decision to be changed?

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
guys, is anyone in the same boat where their criminality and security have not started yet despite being Feb AOR? Should I call IRCC about it? In my GCMS note it's indicated that they have received my biometrics in March. So, I'm not sure what the issue is and why the criminality check is not started yet! Please let me know if anyone is in the same situation.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
guys, is anyone in the same boat where their criminality and security have not started yet despite being Feb AOR? Should I call IRCC about it? In my GCMS note it's indicated that they have received my biometrics in March. So, I'm not sure what the issue is and why the criminality check is not started yet! Please let me know if anyone is in the same situation.
I read your posts above. IRCC is working with reduced staff and that impacted processing times. Basically, your file is untouched for quite sometime and that’s the case for many applications. Wait for your turn. Once the officer gets to your file, everything will be click, click. All passed.

Reactions: Jibihi

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....