+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
After your COPR is approved, and issued, if you want to add your child to the application, earlier they used to ask for the COPR to be returned. However, now IRCC in its email is stating the following when asked to add a minor child or spouse:

This is because most COPR are electronically issued for inland applicants, and are active when issued. There is no more requirement for flag polling or stamping. This is why to add a minor child you will have to file a sponsorship application.
Sigh... Just booked my flight (to apply BOWP there) an hour ago and read this.

At no cost, I wish to go towards sponsorship. So what are my options to add my newborn?

• It may be impossible to add a member of your family to the application if a final decision has already been made.
IS this means cant add new born after COPR right? But we can still add minor after PPR?

Here is what I Can think of!

1. So, Would they issue COPR (an active Copr) to me and PPR to my outland spouse at the same point? And you mean at this point it's too late to add my newborn ? OR its gonna be like this first they will issue my spouse a PPR, when she submits passport then they will release COPR for both of [ for me an active one and for her conditional to landing]?. In this case, when they request PPR to my spouse she won't submit a passport and we can tell IRCC that we are expecting in January? Would that work?
  2. They will ask me for medicals ( Saw in gcms notes that PA needs re-meds ) and at that point I declare about newborn and request to put application on hold?
  3. They might ask my spouse medicals ( 99% chance they will ask for her, her meds expire on October 22- our AOR april 22) and we can opt out for X ray which automatically will put application on hold.
  4. I Cancel my ticket, don't travel - tell IRCC my residence is now backhome (Pakistan). then they will issue me PPR as well ---and we can add our new born after PPR? . IN this case will they transfer my file too LONDON LVO? or will it stays at OTTAWA? Currently our eligibility is passed by officer in Ottawa.
Please share your view @legalfalcon. I am so grateful for your time and help,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sigh... Just booked my flight (to apply BOWP there) an hour ago and read this.

At no cost, I wish to go towards sponsorship. So what are my options to add my newborn?

• It may be impossible to add a member of your family to the application if a final decision has already been made.
IS this means cant add new born after COPR right? But we can still add minor after PPR?

Here is what I Can think of!

1. So, Would they issue COPR (an active Copr) to me and PPR to my outland spouse at the same point? And you mean at this point it's too late to add my newborn ? OR its gonna be like this first they will issue my spouse a PPR, when she submits passport then they will release COPR for both of [ for me an active one and for her conditional to landing]?. In this case, when they request PPR to my spouse she won't submit a passport and we can tell IRCC that we are expecting in January? Would that work?
  2. They will ask me for medicals ( Saw in gcms notes that PA needs re-meds ) and at that point I declare about newborn and request to put application on hold?
  3. They might ask my spouse medicals ( 99% chance they will ask for her, her meds expire on October 22- our AOR april 22) and we can opt out for X ray which automatically will put application on hold.
  4. I Cancel my ticket, don't travel - tell IRCC my residence is now backhome (Pakistan). then they will issue me PPR as well ---and we can add our new born after PPR? . IN this case will they transfer my file too LONDON LVO? or will it stays at OTTAWA? Currently our eligibility is passed by officer in Ottawa.
Please share your view @legalfalcon. I am so grateful for your time and help,

The point is that PPR is a passport request, asking you to submit your passport to issue a PR visa and COPR. However, if you are from a visa exempt country, you will just get a COPR. If you do need a PR visa, it needs to be seen how it will be processed. If you are an inland applicant, you will get a COPR even if your are not from a visa exempt country as you are in canada and do not need a visa.

If you are out of Canada, then earlier you could add a new family member until you had landed in Canada, even if the cOPR was issued. But with COVID, you will have to contact IRCC and ask for details, as no information is currently available.

Reactions: Walle_007

Ali@12345

Jan 8, 2020
Hi ,

I called IRCC today and they said my eligibility is recommended passed , AOR Feb 13 . CEC inland applicant .
Security not started and criminality is in process, Could you please suggest what is recommended passed does it mean there are any concerns regarding my file .I am worried, Thanks

Regards

@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi ,

I called IRCC today and they said my eligibility is recommended passed , AOR Feb 13 . CEC inland applicant .
Security not started and criminality is in process, Could you please suggest what is recommended passed does it mean there are any concerns regarding my file .I am worried, Thanks

Regards

@legalfalcon
See my previous post at #2,521

If you still have questions, feel free to ask.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
GOT MY COPR JUST NOW!!! :D

I finally got my PR approved ...!!!! Thank you everyone for your great help and encouragement!

My trip to PR is shown as per below:

CEC INLAND

AOR: Feb 7
Estimated Completion Date: Aug 7, 2020
Actual approval date: Sep 22, 2020

NOW JUST WAITING FOR THE official COPR email~!!!!!

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

I finally got my PR approved ...!!!! Thank you everyone for your great help and encouragement!

CEC INLAND

Leeeeeeeeeet's gooooo! Congrats!! Happy for you!

Reactions: Sharanjeetkaur

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Thanks for the update on post #2521, However, could you please confirm if recommended passed means review required or they both are different ? Thanks

Regards
Recommended passed is a recommendation by an analyst / assistant. Where as RR is also a recommendation, but asking the officer to review the documents or review a specific aspect before making a final determination.

They are different. Read your note to see if you have RR. If not, then everything is in order and will be revised by an officer and final determination will be made.

Dendritelight

Sep 16, 2020

CEC INLAND

That's amazing! I've been following your case this whole time since we have the same AOR date and I'm really happy for you! Congratulations!!

JTPr

May 15, 2020
That's amazing! I've been following your case this whole time since we have the same AOR date and I'm really happy for you! Congratulations!!
Thank you so much!!! Yours will come sooon!!!

Now i m just wondering when I will be able to receive the offical coPR letter sent to my mail. I can see from the account that my coPr is going to be expired on Jan 10, 2021...

Reactions: Vinami