+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

dd23

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi, my CIC account was updated as My application was approved along with COPR details(CoPR number and validity). However I didn’t get my COPR on my email. Does the email takes time to come in? How long does it take to get CoPR email after CIC account get updated to approved?
Congratulations. Give it a couple of days before checking with IRCC. What is your aor?

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Hi, my CIC account was updated as My application was approved along with COPR details(CoPR number and validity). However I didn’t get my COPR on my email. Does the email takes time to come in? How long does it take to get CoPR email after CIC account get updated to approved?
Can you please share the last response you received from CIC and when?

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
updates on my case:

15 September 2020 - everything pass (South Korean PCC also passed!!!)
15 September 2020 - Received a letter from CIC requesting me to send a confirmation letter - Answering if I am in Canada or Not with current mailing address
16 September - sent it through webform as i couldn't find the slot to upload on mycic
20 September - all of sudden could see the slot - the page looks weird though... but uploaded it anyways - status changed from "actions needed" to "submitted"
21 September - CIC agent said my additional documents have been received and now waiting for case to be finalized...

fingers crossed!

there is another person who was in my situation. After submitting her letter of confirmation that she is in Canada, she got her PR the following week - 9 days altogether from the day being submitted the confirmation letter to coPR.

Hopefully i can get it within this week!! Anyone else is in the same boat?
Almost there buddy.. !

Reactions: JTPr