+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

HB.himel

Jan 26, 2018
Hello everyone, just this afternoon I got an email from cic asking my first entry and last entry in Canada(airport or any other port). My deadline is over a month now, can anyone please tell me what’s going on? Thank you.

coolbeans23

Sep 14, 2020
Hello everyone, just this afternoon I got an email from cic asking my first entry and last entry in Canada(airport or any other port). My deadline is over a month now, can anyone please tell me what’s going on? Thank you.
You’re going to be issued a COPR soon. Get back to them as soon as you can. If you’re outside Canada, let them know.

Sep 14, 2020
Hi guys, I'm super confused. In my PPR letter, it states an address (VPA processing LDN) where you're supposed to send your docs IF you're a citizens not using an online account and of a country that is exempt.

They also list 3 other VAC (London, Stockhold, Dublin) and tell you to check their website for info on how to submit docs IF you're a citizen of a country required to obtain a visa to Canada.

I am however a British citizen so I do not need a visa and I've applied online so all I need to do is send my passport photos. They do not mention where I'm supposed to send the package. My question is, WHERE do I sent it? Do I sent it to High commission of Canada OR do I send it to the most convenient VAC????

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Please do update once you get the PPR request ? Can you let me know when did you give you Biometrics ?

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Thanks for looping back. That's bare minimum and a very generic of a response, unfortunately. All the best with the next steps.
In a separate thread, someone mentioned that i might not have been specific enough with my webform inquiry. Having re-read the inquiry my agent sent, i think that is true.

If it's not too much to ask, could you point me towards a template or a sample of how i should word my inquiry so as to get a bit more than the bare minimum response?

Would this be specific enough? Are there any other status or question i should ask for in this webform?
-------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing on behalf of my client Mr. xxxxxxxx xxxxx. His AOR was on 17th Feb 2020 and his application passed the 6mth mark on 17th of Aug 2020. The only update that has been posted on his account as of 21st Sept 2020 is his Medical status.

We would like to check on the status of the following please:-
1) Criminality Status
2) Eligibility Status
3) Security Status
4) VO (Visa Office) assigned

We appreciate your time and effort in providing us these details.

Regards xxxxx xxxxx
-------------------------

Would this suffice?

Reactions: Ruthie2

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I am a CEC inland applicant , AOR- FEB 12, I have traveled to India in month of March and since then stuck in india due to COVID-19 travel restriction .
I am currently on my PGWP and . Could you please suggest if i need to mention to CIC that i am stuck in India since past few months? As my application is still in process
Hey, since you have a PGWP, Travel restrictions is not for you. Many of people already came in canad who were on PGWP.