+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Did any inland application receive the bio-metrics appointment call yet. Its difficult to be around the cell 24x7 plus the number of CRA scam calls I get during the day is insane.
I don't want to miss the service canada call. what number do they call from? Is it an IVR or a human?

BIL: March 10th

mahinangia

Sep 10, 2020
Hi Guys
Just need so advise:
Can i directly email CPC Ottawa office inquiring about the status of my file. I recently received ADR for IMM5406 and according to my last webform reply in August my eligibility was not initiated. Is it a good idea to call IRCC or email CPC-ottawa office for accurate information.
Cheers

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Hi experts i received a response on my web form query from ircc on sept 4:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are not in process yet.
The security background verifications are not in process yet.
The criminality background verifications are not in process yet.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

My AOR is Feb 9, 2020
FSW outland USA applicant
Medical and biometrics also done in February. Please help me understand what this means? Also, i ordered GCMS this monday and another webform last night. How long does it usually take to start background check after eligibility?
Hi, I have very similar situation. Have you heard anything yet? I feel like they have put US cases on hold since my background check is still not started since March 9th that I gave biometrics!

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi @JTPr

Could you please confirm if it is mandatory to stay in Canada while you receive this email , as i am also an CEC inland applicant , Currently i am stuck in India due to covid , What should i respond if i receive this email .

Any suggestion from everyone in this form ? Thanks in advance
Hi, Can you please advise how did you get stuck in India. I am planning to travel to India in October for two weeks but I thought travel is open for work permit holders. I am also an inland applicant. Thanks!

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Yes, I'm British. No, I haven't got my COPR yet. I've only received a PPR email.
What does the PPR letter instruct you to do? I'm British also and am unsure what the next step would be.
I thought because we are from a visa exempt country that all we needed was the COPR letter? Or do we have to send off our passports?

Thanks

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
What does the PPR letter instruct you to do? I'm British also and am unsure what the next step would be.
I thought because we are from a visa exempt country that all we needed was the COPR letter? Or do we have to send off our passports?

Thanks
You do not need to send the passport. I believe just copy of the bio page and two photos. Then you will get COPR.

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Hi i raised a web form last Wednesday night and according to the 5 day policy i should have received a response by yesterday that is September 16. I still have not heard back from ircc. I raised a few webforms earlier and got response within 5 working days. Is there something to be concerned about ?
Seems like they are a bit slow with their webform responses, i raised one on 9th Sept and am still waiting. Maybe just give them a few more days.

Macbox

Jun 22, 2020
As per GCMS notes
All passed on 8th August 2020
But no news of ppr yet. I am india
My medical will expire in December 2020