AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Passport Req..
07/11/2020
VISA ISSUED...
26/11/2020
Hi, I asked for the status of my application, whether it had passed eligibility/security. And I also asked what visa office has my application. I sent 2 webform queries and both got generic responses!
I also sent a webform asking for status but I got response saying currently valid.

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Usually the medicals are done daily quickly and that is why the medical update is the first thing most applicants see. You can expect to see medicals passed in the next 2-4 weeks.

All the best!
Just got my medical status updated to Passed, my medical was uploaded on the 14th and the status was updated to passed on the 15th!!

No response about the webform yet though.

Once again, thanks so much for your help!!!

Cheers

Reactions: legalfalcon

JTPr

May 15, 2020
dear all, for those who have submitted additional documents: please kindly advise on the below

1. on the letter, did CIC ask you to submit additional documents via MYCIC?
2. Did you see a slot to upload?
3. If not, did you submit it via webform? - how long did it take for your to be informed that they have received your additional documents?

Thank you!!!!!

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
dear all, for those who have submitted additional documents: please kindly advise on the below

3. If not, did you submit it via webform? - how long did it take for your to be informed that they have received your additional documents?

Thank you!!!!!
Yes they mentioned 'via mycic' on the letter and I could see a slot to upload.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Yes they mentioned 'via mycic' on the letter and I could see a slot to upload.
i couldn't see it but now changing to IE Explorer i could see one. But then when i refreshed the webpage, it disappeared again.

Does it look like this??

"replacement" on the left handside??

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019

Thank you!!!!!
Hi,
Yes they asked to upload it via my cic account, and there was a slot to upload it.
When I uploaded, after few days status got updated to not applicable as below:

Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Not sure, if this is normal!

Regards,
Megha

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
when i refreshed the page, that section is gone. It is on and off.... And the page looks weird.. i m assuming it is technical glitch....

I have already submitted via webform. I am calling cic to ask for advice..
Yes, it could be a technical glitch. Better to call them.

Ali@12345

Jan 8, 2020
hi guys!!! just got an email from cic asking me the following : please help!

Client Information: Please provide a letter of confirmation that you are currently in Canada. Yes or No reply along with current mailing address. (is that i should send a webform with the answer????, is there any format? )

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
Hi @JTPr

Could you please confirm if it is mandatory to stay in Canada while you receive this email , as i am also an CEC inland applicant , Currently i am stuck in India due to covid , What should i respond if i receive this email .

Any suggestion from everyone in this form ? Thanks in advance

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
So, it seems like only one person(AOR Feb10) on this forum got a biometrics call from Service Canada so far. right?
Couldn't find the post from this person, was it on this thread? My AOR is Feb 8 and didn't receive any call so that would be a bit worrisome. Thanks

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hi everyone, I'm an inland applicant with AOR Feb 8 but I haven't received that email asking to confirm the address in Canada, lots of people here seem to have received it, is it a proof things are proceeding on your file? I'm getting a bit worried.

Dendritelight

Sep 16, 2020
Correctly quoted, a consent form is needed and the lawyer can request on your behalf. If for any reason you don't want to use your lawyer you can use a friend or a family member in Canada as well to request on your behalf; the process is the same. Here is the process outlined for someone who is eligible to request for free
Thank you both for your responses! Yes, I’ve signed that form and my lawyer said they sent in a webform but did not get a response (this was back in June). I’ve been asking them to give IRCC a call but they just keep saying that things are just delayedue to covid. However, it’d be really great to get some confirmation that things are going smoothly. So,
I’m a bit frustrated and wanted to see if I could give IRCC a call myself without any issues.

I’m a CEC inland applicant

Reactions: Hchadda