+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Does anyone know it's local service canada offices calling people for biometrics appointments or it's some central coordinator? I've moved to a different place temporally and have not updated my address yet. So I am wondering if I can choose the closest service canada centers that are in different provinces from my application address...
So you can change your address now

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Just spoke with officer: eligibility passed, criminality in progress, security not started.
Exactly the same status of April, 30, our application has not been touched since then.

Reactions: fcwtx

frankieyip

Jul 17, 2020
Just spoke with officer: eligibility passed, criminality in progress, security not started.
Exactly the same status of April, 30, our application has not been touched since then.
mine is criminality in process , security and eligibility not started yet since I am done the bio

Reactions: matteosc

scarroll

Sep 16, 2020
Anyone know how I can talk with someone on the phone about my application? Calling from a phone number outside of Canada

Stream: EE FSW, USA
AOR: February 29
Medical Passed: March 3

Note on account saying about 20% of applications are more complex to process.

Dendritelight

Sep 16, 2020
Hi everyone,
I’ve been a lurker here and haven’t posted anything. I appreciate everyone sharing their updates.

My AOR is Feb 7
I’m applying with a lawyer and so they have access to everything and any IRCC correspondence happens through them. I noticed a lot of people ordering GCMS notes and calling IRCC. I would like to do the same.

Am I able to do so on my own? What details does the IRCC agent ask for on the phone as verification? What details are required to get GCMS notes? My concern is that since my lawyer is the person of contact, they won’t share the information with me even though I am the applicant.

If anyone has any knowledge about this and could help me out, that’d be great! If not, no worries :)

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Hi everyone,
I’ve been a lurker here and haven’t posted anything. I appreciate everyone sharing their updates.

My AOR is Feb 7
I’m applying with a lawyer and so they have access to everything and any IRCC correspondence happens through them. I noticed a lot of people ordering GCMS notes and calling IRCC. I would like to do the same.

Am I able to do so on my own? What details does the IRCC agent ask for on the phone as verification? What details are required to get GCMS notes? My concern is that since my lawyer is the person of contact, they won’t share the information with me even though I am the applicant.

If anyone has any knowledge about this and could help me out, that’d be great! If not, no worries :)
Your lawyer will prolly ask you sign a consent form (IMM 5744 F), which will allow them to raise webforms or submit gcms request on your behalf. I've applied a lawyer myself and thats what i had to do.

I'm not 100% on this, maybe someone else can confirm.

Cheers

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello friends,

CEC INLAND
AOR - 22 FEB
ELIGIBILTY/CRIMINALITY PASSED - 1 JUNE
SECURITY PASSED - 4 SEP

I called to cic and agent said that everything is paased and my medical extended on 5th sep. So agent said that wait for a final decision. So guys anyone have an idea that how long time officer generally takes to make a final decision?

Last edited:

JTPr

May 15, 2020
so i submitted my Letter of Confirmation that I am currently in Canada via Webform.

On CIC letter, it says i need to submit my confirmation letter within 7 day.

I got the letter yesterday and submitted via webform today.

My question would be "within 7 days" - does it mean 7 business days or 7 calendar days?

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
so i submitted my Letter of Confirmation that I am currently in Canada via Webform.

On CIC letter, it says i need to submit my confirmation letter within 7 day.

I got the letter yesterday and submitted via webform today.

My question would be "within 7 days" - does it mean 7 business days or 7 calendar days?
I believe calendar days (since nothing stops you from sending webform or applying on weekends). But in any case you are good because you did it before the 7 days.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
I believe calendar days (since nothing stops you from sending webform or applying on weekends). But in any case you are good because you did it before the 7 days.
thank you! The agent told me that it will take up to 5 business days to receive it/for them to be able to see it. So do you think they will consider today as the receiving day or the day when it shows up on their system....

Robbie999

Jul 7, 2020
Hello friends,

CEC INLAND
AOR - 22 FEB
ELIGIBILTY/CRIMINALITY PASSED - 1 JUNE
SECURITY PASSED - 4 SEP

I called to cic and agent said that everything is paased and my medical extended on 5th sep. So agent said that wait for a final decision. So guys anyone have an idea that how long time officer generally takes to make a final decision?
I have everything passed from sometime June and still waiting......

Reactions: nagamaheshreddy

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
thank you! The agent told me that it will take up to 5 business days to receive it/for them to be able to see it. So do you think they will consider today as the receiving day or the day when it shows up on their system....
I think you are fine. Good luck with the rest of the process!

Reactions: JTPr

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I dk why this is happening to us few ppl.. if eligibility is passed why the heck security isn't initiated for like 4 months?? Don't understand this logic at all. Security is done by 3rd party anyway. It's not like ircc have to put lots of resources into it. God knows..

Reactions: matteosc