+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

nagamaheshreddy

Jan 4, 2017
hi guys!!! just got an email from cic asking me the following : please help!

Client Information: Please provide a letter of confirmation that you are currently in Canada. Yes or No reply along with current mailing address. (is that i should send a webform with the answer????, is there any format? )

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
Happy for you buddy. Finally your wait is over it seems.. I know how anxious you were... and its paying-off now.... Celebrate the time.. :)

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Happy for you buddy. Finally your wait is over it seems.. I know how anxious you were... and its paying-off now.... Celebrate the time.. :)
Hi thanks so much!!!!!!! Hopefully i can get my golden mail soon!
Now im trying to figure out how to upload that letter of proof in Canada..

Sep 14, 2020
Wow, my country of residence is also China, and my AOR is 3 days later than you. I'm surprised PPR is coming from HK.
It seems your AOR is earlier than me by one month. Well I must admit i am a lucky bastard as I didn't expect it to come this quick. BTW why you surprised it came from HK? I guess for applicants from greater China area, it's either BJ or HK. My mail ended like this:

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Sincerely,

IRCC Hong Kong

Consulate General of Canada
8/F, Berkshire House, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay
Hong Kong

Hope2021

Apr 22, 2020
Aor 6th feb Ottawa
Eligibility Recommended pass 3rd march
Long silence
Adr for spouse's passport 14th August
Called ircc. Eligibility passed, security passed. Criminality passed
Did you submit your ADR? If yes, What's the Status of additional documents required?

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
It seems your AOR is earlier than me by one month. Well I must admit i am a lucky bastard as I didn't expect it to come this quick. BTW why you surprised it came from HK? I guess for applicants from greater China area, it's either BJ or HK. My mail ended like this:

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Sincerely,

IRCC Hong Kong

Consulate General of Canada
8/F, Berkshire House, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay
Hong Kong
I thought there might be from Shanghai as i live in Ningbo. I have friends here having AOR last Nov and Dec whose applications are approved long time ago but haven't hear anything. Please keep me posted how the post PPR process is gonna be , and congrats man!

surap

Sep 16, 2020
My AOR was 17th Feb but apparently my medical (completed on 3rd feb) wasn't uploaded till today so there was that.

I'm also applying a 2nd time, my initial application was also rejected for the exact same reason as your's. How odd.

Keep your hopes up, no use worrying, it'll all be good in the end. Webform takes a while to respond, i submitted one on the 9th and still waiting on a response, hopefully this week.
@Hchadda Hi Bro, what evidence did you submit for your employment when it got rejected? Just want to compare with the documents that I have submitted.

Sep 14, 2020
I thought there might be from Shanghai as i live in Ningbo. I have friends here having AOR last Nov and Dec whose applications are approved long time ago but haven't hear anything. Please keep me posted how the post PPR process is gonna be , and congrats man!
Thanks mate, PPR and CoPR are gonna be the beginning of new anxiety, worrying the expire date and travel restrictions and so on, anyway we stay strong.

Reactions: rogerEE

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hey guys just quick update on the "application/profile update" I got earlier this morning!

I just gave CIC a call and it seems like it is a good news! @ayeetee @IRCCExpress

I told them that I saw that update on my profile and she (Grace - such a nice lady!!) went through my application telling me everything looks (passed) great and now just need to wait for the next step! I was told that the officer updated/worked on my application yesterday!

The thing that has been worrying me the most is PCC Certificate from South Korean as the government refuses to provide it to foreign nationals. I included my LOE in my original application. The agent (after checking the notes) told me that the officer has gone through my LOE, verified it and accepted it!

So I guess my golden email is not so far away from me!!!

Fingers crossed!
Congrats!
Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Ojay1 and JTPr

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
@Hchadda Hi Bro, what evidence did you submit for your employment when it got rejected? Just want to compare with the documents that I have submitted.
Just an explanation letter detailing the my role and duties and matched them with the duties and roles as specified in the NOC. Hopefully it works this time.

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Not too sure of how things are working right now . But I read some posts about ppl getting calls from service canada for biometrics. Maybe this can be better answered by inland applicants
Thank you for the response , I have just seen the new update on CIC Website that applicants are being called by SCO to schedule the Biometric . However I am not sure how much time will it take for them to call several thousand applicants who are inland as well.

henryswap

Mar 21, 2020
Does anyone know it's local service canada offices calling people for biometrics appointments or it's some central coordinator? I've moved to a different place temporally and have not updated my address yet. So I am wondering if I can choose the closest service canada centers that are in different provinces from my application address...